4285 Main Street
44081 Perry, OH, us
+49 (911) 570320-16
Fidanza Adjustable Cam Gears for Evo VIII & IX
Fidanza cam gears are designed to tighter tolerances than factory OE gears and are precision CNC machined from high grade 6061 T6 aluminium for exact fitment and highest quality.
The Cam Gears feature:
- Laser etched timing marks for precise tuning with 12 degrees of both advance and retard.
- CNC machining from high grade aluminium for exact fitment to higher tolerances than factory.
- Lightweight design and anodised finish for years of performance and increased durability.
- Outer gear teeth beveled for increased belt life and hard anodised coated for better durability.
- Adjustability. Fidanza design uses stainless steel socket head studs secured with locking nuts and washers from the front side of the gear for easier, quicker adjustability.
- Reliability. Stainless steel studs are threaded through the back of the outer gear, into which the inner is placed, and fastened with stainless steel nuts and lock washers. This design delivers optimal function and strength by allowing more torque to be used to secure the inner and outer gear sections without risk of stretching the aluminium threads.
Fidanza Cam Gears are available in 3 finishes: Machined Silver and Red or Blue Anodised Centres.
Retail price $160.42 per pair plus tax and shipping.
Order directly from Fidanza.com or contact them for details of a dealer in your area.
For more information on Fidanza's adjustable cam gears, aluminium flywheels, premium clutches and other great products, visit www.fidanza.com
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.