23843 Bad Oldesloe, de
+49 (4531) 8909-341
FEIGE FILLING presents new technologies on the subject of intralogistics for logistics service providers in the chemical industry
Sven Borghoff, General Manager in the division Sales, Marketing and Business Development, welcomed the guests and opened the event with a presentation on the company and its strategic alignment as well as with an overview of the product portfolio. Subsequently, Reinhard Surmann, Sales Area Manager at the parent company HAVER & BOECKER, provided an overview of the packaging options for solids. He was followed by Thorsten Diedrich, Sales Area Manager at FEIGE, who presented a practical application example with customer-relevant facts. During his talk, he particularly highlighted the technical key aspects in composite and individual container filling.
Afterwards, the approximately 30 guests, who came among others from the Middle East, USA and India, not only witnessed a machine presentation in real operation, but also had the rare opportunity to gain direct insight into the production logistics of FEIGE FILLING GmbH. "Highest quality paired with innovation - that was the slogan of this event. Gaining insight into the production processes has confirmed our trust", was the conclusion of Edwin Vermeulen, long-standing business partner of FEIGE from the Netherlands.
The drum filler type 86 is a machine from the Feige ADVANCED LINE and includes six working stations. At high speed, this machine automatically positions, de-bungs and bungs two drums at the same time.
The advantages are obvious:
- Automatic and monitored working steps
- With appropriate equipment suitable for 50l to 230l steel and plastic drums
- Filling cabin can be executed as closed protection cabin with lockable doors
- Stainless steel and acid protection design possible
- Linking with superordinate process control systems possible
- Touch panel as control interface at the weigh scale terminal; up to 255 product data records can be processed (expandable).
- Tare calculation, flow control, filling time monitoring
- Product hose connection directly at the filling valve
- Filling valve coding
- ATEX and clean room design
During the concluding lunch at the FEIGE FACTORY CENTER, inaugurated in 2012, guests also had the opportunity to appraise the automatic pail filling line type 410 during operation. The advantage of this manageable group consisted of individual dialogues, so that the presentation that ended towards 2 p.m. was characterised by a pleasant atmosphere for all participants.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.