EVGA X58 SLI - The Ultimate in SLI Motherboards!
"We are extremely pleased with EVGA's X58 motherboard for Intel Core i7(TM) Processors. The Intel® X58 Express Chipset and Intel® Core i7(TM) Processor offer a breakthrough in technology and performance, and we are very excited to offer this new next generation platform." said Zane Ball, Director of Desktop Processor Marketing at Intel Corporation.
"We are absolutely thrilled that EVGA has launched their X58 platform with support for 2-way and 3-way SLI," said Tom Petersen, Director of Technical Marketing at NVIDIA. "3 GeForce GTX 280 GPUs running in 3-way SLI operation on the new EVGA X58 motherboard is one of the fastest platforms for playing this year's hottest games such as Far Cry 2 and Fallout 3."
"EVGA has now launched the latest flagship Intel X58 based SLI platform on the market today, the EVGA X58 SLI motherboard," said Bob Klase, VP of Sales at EVGA. "EVGA strives very hard to deliver the best of the best to meet the high performance that the community demands."
"The EVGA X58 SLI is a straight forward board that gives you a performance boost in so many environments and makes overclocking fun and familiar to the upgrading enthusiasts," said Peter "Shamino" Tan, Overclocking Evangelist for EVGA.
New and Key features introduced on the EVGA X58 SLI motherboard:
- Supports Intel® Core(TM) i7 Processors
- Intel® X58 Express Chipset with the ICH10R Southbridge
- Supports over 6.4 Giga-transfers per second
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- EVGA VDroop Control
- 100% Solid State Capacitors
- 6 DIMM triple-channel DDR3
- Enthusiast layout supporting 2-way, 3-way SLI and CrossFireX
- 10 SATA II 3.0GB/s ports (1 e-SATA)
- EVGA EZ Voltage
- Adjustable PWM Frequency
- EVGA E-LEET Tuning Utility Software
Products will be available starting November 17th, 2008 through EVGA's network of leading eTail, Retail, Systems Integrators, OEM System Manufacturers and Distributors.
For more information on the EVGA X58 SLI motherboard, please visit: http://www.evga.com/articles/00438/
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
- The EVGA Limited Lifetime Warranty - available for all retail EVGA Graphics Cards.
- EVGA proprietary Advanced RMA (EAR) service - for allowing customers get a replacement card before sending the defective product back to EVGA.
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night.
- Step-Up(TM) Program - for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
- Community Message Boards -full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
- EVGA MODS RIGS - show off your rig, win cash prizes.
- EVGA Gaming - EVGA game servers open 24/7 featuring the latest games.
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: eTail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.