EVGA GeForce GTX 285 HydroCopperTM
In addition, the EVGA GeForce GTX 285 HydroCopperTM supports both, 2-way and 3-way SLI. In combination with an EVGA X58 motherboard, the EVGA GeForce GTX 285 HydroCopperTM will set new levels of advanced 3D enthusiast gaming. The EVGA GeForce GTX 285 HydroCopperTM will be immediately available in European e-tail and retail at a recommended end user price of € 569.
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
- The European EVGA 10 Year Limited Warranty - available for all retail EVGA Graphics Cards.
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night.
- Step-Up(TM) Program - for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
- Community Message Boards - full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
- EVGA MODS RIGS - show off your rig, win cash prizes.
- EVGA Gaming - EVGA game servers open 24/7 featuring the latest games.
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Hardware":
Thomas-Krenn AG zu Suse Enterprise Storage 5
Die Thomas-Krenn AG gehört zu den ersten, die die Version 5 von „Suse Enterprise Storage“ implementiert haben, in eine Appliance. Der Server-Hersteller führt viele gute Gründe für diese Variante des Software Defined Storage an. Denn: SDS kommt jetzt aus der Testphase heraus und wird produktiv genutzt. Vorreiter dabei ist „Ceph“, Open-Source-Software, die in Version 5 einen eklatanten Leistungsschub erfahren hat.Weiterlesen