EVGA GeForce GTS 250
SC SuperClockedTM and SCC SuperSuperClockedTM
In addition EVGA offers two even faster versions, the EVGA GeForce GTS 250 1GB SuperClockedTM and the EVGA GeForce GTS 250 1GB SuperSperClockedTM.
In addition, the "Ready for Windows 7" EVGA GeForce GTS 250 1GB supports both, 2-way and 3-way SLI, PhysX technology for the most interactive gaming experience, CUDA for accelerated desktop applications and 3D Vision for immersive stereo gaming.
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognised through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
- The European EVGA 10 Year Limited Warranty - available for all retail EVGA Graphics Cards.
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night.
- Step-Up(TM) Program - for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
- Community Message Boards - full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
- EVGA MODS RIGS - show off your rig, win cash prizes.
- EVGA Gaming - EVGA game servers open 24/7 featuring the latest games.
EVGA is the #1 nVIDIA authorised partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system integration. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Hardware":
Kernschmelze der CPU-Sicherheit
Bislang sind zwar keine konkreten Fälle nachgewiesen, bei denen die Schwachstellen außerhalb der forschenden Community ausgenutzt wurden, aber die bekannt gewordenen CPU-Sicherheitslücken verunsichern eine ganze Branche. So wie es aussieht, ist ein Praxisnachweis gar nicht möglich.Weiterlesen