Rue d'Arlon, 63-65
1040 Brussels, be
+32 (2) 5461938
New horizons at ESTEC 2011
The 5th European Solar Thermal Energy Conference Marseille, 20 and 21 October 2011
The two-day conference will highlight the Mediterranean countries' untapped potential for solar thermal. Presentations will address the way to sustainable growth for solar thermal, review new development areas for both applications and markets. Policy framework conditions and prospects offered by the "green" growth promised by the European Union will also be considered. Un
For the first time, an entire session will be wholly dedicated to installers, key to the success of the European solar thermal sector.
The conference advance programme is now available to download at: www.estec2011.org
The plenary sessions will focus on
- The vision from other industries on the prospects of Solar Thermal
- The Mediterranean Sea: - insight on the development of these promising markets.
- The competitiveness of Solar Thermal: micro and macro economic outlook
While the parallel sessions will cover the following topics:
- Technology, standards and research development
- Market and framework conditions
- Solar thermal and buildings, new business models and applications, Installers sessions (Both marketing and technical aspects will be addressed)
Register by 24 JUNE 2011 and benefit from discounted rates!
To register for ESTEC 2011, please click here [http://www.matheztravel.com/estec2011/index.asp?PageID=1&SID=&Lang=EN]
Over 500 participants are expected to attend this definitive event for the solar thermal industry organized by ESTIF and ENERPLAN with the support of ADEME.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.