Opportunity for one-to-one interviews with fifty CIOs and IT Executives at ISACA conference
The event is the world’s leading conference for IT assurance, security and governance where senior executives from around the world meet to discuss today’s most important IT issues and challenges facing the boards of major companies and government departments.
Some of the highlights and key speakers include:
1. Johan Bergendahl, chief marketing officer for Ericsson, will present the keynote address at the European Computer Audit, Control and Security Conference (EuroCACS) in Sweden. In addition to the Keynote address there will be a case study of how Ericsson has expanded globally and the challenges it faces regarding controls and governance
2. Get and in depth analysis of how to leverage CoBit and ITIL for Vendor integration from Jose Dias, CISA from American Express. He will discuss how to avoid common pitfalls, ensuring consistent performance and the importance of an effective governance model that includes both CoBit and ITIL.
3. Find out how to manage information security and business risks with Thomas Finne, Senior Manager of Internal Control at Nokia Corporation.
4. Join Ghassan T Youssef, Director, Corporate Information Security and Business Continuity Group at Bank Audi 0 Audi Saradar Group will be looking at Security governance from crisis management to cultural change which will cover the different aspects of building governance within an institution.
5. Join Pernilla Borg, CISA, IT Lawyer and IT Auditor from Ernest & Young for the session on the new market opportunities in Privacy.
6. Elisabeth Antonsson, CSO IT Service for Swedbank will be sharing her experiences on the risk management and security issues faced by a process-based IT Organisation.
7. Find out the seven questions to ask service providers to demonstrate their capability to outsource with BT Global Services Head of Information Security, Hans Koolen.
8. Join Lisa R.Young, Senior Member from CERT Software Engineering Institute Carnegie Mellon University, who will be discussing about the process improvement approach to security management to assist organisations in moving towards a proactive security stance.
9. A case study presented by Swiss Life’s Head of IT Risk Management, Security & ICS, Urs Fischer, on how Swiss Life continually aligns IT with the business objectives and processes and the tools Swiss Life uses for IT governance including directives, guidelines, committee structures, panels and competence centres.
10. John Bevridge, Deputy Auditor EDP & MIS from the Office of the State Auditor, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, USA will be presenting a framework for defining audit objective and audit criteria and how the ‘Closing the loop’ framework cross-references to ISACA IS auditing standards and guidelines.
11. The Chief IS Auditor for VP Securities Services will be looking at data governance and compliance in relation to outsourcing. This will look at the risks and problems of outsourcing and data governance and the processes and controls necessary to mitigate these risks.
12. A case study on the joint benefits of co-operation between security governance and internal audit. At this session Siemens UK’s IT Audit Manager, Owen Watkins, and Information Security Officer, Michael Verity, will discuss the benefits gained from both managers working together to help information security compliance.
13. Vernon Poole, Head of Business Consultancy at Sapphire will be talking about the demand for information security benchmarking.
EuroCACS will offer 40 sessions divided into four streams:
IT Governance—Topics are designed to provide a perspective on information systems and technology issues at the strategic level
IT Audit—This stream will discuss innovative concepts, proven tools, useful techniques and practical examples of IT auditing to help enhance skills and add value to the organisation.
Information Security—Sessions in this stream will help benchmark and validate the organization’s current approach to information security governance and practices, while assessing emerging issues.
IT Risk Management and Compliance—This stream will present concepts of risk management and how to apply them for the benefit of the organization and its stakeholders. Specific regulations and compliance requirements will be explored.
For the full conference programme go to:
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Software":
2018 wird das Jahr der Videokonferenz
Ob im Privatleben, für das Geschäftsmeeting oder zur Optimierung des Kundenservices: Videokonferenzen sind mittlerweile nicht mehr wegzudenken. Selbst die Gesundheitsbranche hat das Tool für sich entdeckt: Arztbesuche sollen künftig vermehrt per Video abgehalten werden.Weiterlesen