Avenue de Cortenbergh 100
1000 Brussels, be
ENTSO-E Publishes the Statistical Factsheet 2013
Previously known as the Memo, ENTSO-E has refined this handy brochure, now published as the Statistical Factsheet. Within this first Factsheet 2013, you will find the following information, with changes across a number of sections to improve the information pertinence, flow and display:
- ENTSO-E in figures (improved layout)
- Physical energy flows (improved layout)
- Development of exchanges (shows the exchange evolution since ENTSO-E's inception in 2009)
- Highest and lowest hourly load value of each country
- ENTSO-E peak load 2013 (previously Consumption on the 3rd Wed 2012 - now uses monthly hourly load values)
- Grid information (improved overview of the number of cross-frontier-lines for all voltages of AC lines above or equal to 110kV and all DC lines, and a table of the total number of lines in the ENTSO-E area)
- ENTSO-E members
- ENTSO-E structure
Please note that the Statistical Factsheet 2013 is only available in pdf format for download and not available for hard copy orders.
Click to download the ENTSO-E Statistical Factsheet 2013
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.