Avenue de Cortenbergh 100
1000 Brussels, be
+32 (2) 74109-50
Consultation on the Cost Benefit Analysis Methodology is Open
The European Regulation on guidelines for the implementation of European energy infrastructure priorities (EU) No 347/2013 requires ENTSO-E to submit a Cost Benefit Analysis Methodology by 16 November 2013, following an extensive stakeholder consultation. This ENTSO-E CBA methodology will be used for:
- Assessing electricity projects of common interest (PCIs) and Ten-Year Network Development Plan (TYNDP) projects in a homogenous way;
- Cross-border cost allocation in case an agreement between the parties was not previously achieved;
- Incentive/grants for PCIs.
The current draft CBA is based on a multi-criteria approach and contains the methodology on which both transmission and storage projects will be assessed.
Participate in the Consultation
All interested stakeholders should submit their comments via the ENTSO-E web consultation interface before 15 September 2013. Comments not submitted via this channel will not be considered as formal comments in this consultation. Further information on the procedure to submit comments can be found here.
ENTSO-E will review the comments and use them to form decisions to improve and further develop the CBA methodology.
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ENTSO-E consultation interface
- Draft CBA methodology (June 2013)
- Introduction to the CBA methodology
- Frequently asked questions
- 1st CBA workshop (19 November 2013)
- 2nd CBA workshop (24 June 2013)
- TYNDP 2014 webpage
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.