28195 Bremen, de
Interim Financial Report for the three months ended 31 March 2010
- Revenue amounted to DKK 9,659 million
- Gross profit came to DKK 2,193 million, corresponding to a gross margin of 22.7%
- Operating profit before special items (EBITA) came to DKK 451 million, corresponding to an EBITA ratio of 4.7%
- Profit before tax amounted to DKK 314 million
- DSV's share of the profit for the period amounted to DKK 221 million
- Diluted adjusted earnings per share were DKK 1.2 for the period, which amounts to an annualised figure of DKK 4.1
- Free cash flow for the period adjusted for the acquisition of enterprises amounted to DKK 466 million
The results for Q1 2010 are deemed satisfactory.
Outlook for 2010
DSV maintains the outlook for 2010 disclosed in the 2009 Annual Report. Accordingly, revenue is expected to grow by 3-7% relative to the revenue achieved for 2009, and operating profit is expected to be in the range of DKK 1,900 million to DKK 2,100 million.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.