Free Webinar Marketing & Compliance in a Regulated Environment Offers Timely, Critical Information
Insurance, financial services sales and marketing professionals can learn the "Rules of the Road" for digital and social media marketing on May 19 in free webinar
The two new bills that would drastically change the rules of the road for marketers are just part of the timely, critical information that will be discussed in a May 19 free webinar sponsored by Distribion and WebWisedom.
The webinar will cover:
- How Google Changed Marketing Forever
- The Empowered Customer & the Echo Chamber
- 21st Century Marketing in a Regulated Environment
- Social Media Guidelines & Compliance
- Empowering Producers & Local Marketing
- 7 Things Marketers MUST Know About Online Marketing
The speakers for this webinar are:
- Edgar Rodriguez, Executive Vice President, Distribion, Inc. (Moderator)
- Deb McAlister, co-author of Slimed Online: How to Get Your Reputation Back in Spite of Google, and Director of Marketing at Distribion, Inc.
- Mike Wise, Author & CEO, WebWisedom, Board Member, PIMA
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2011
Time: 11:00 a.m. -- 12:00 p.m., CDT
Distribion (www.distribion.com) is a leading provider of SaaS tools that deliver streamlined, centralized marketing communications and campaign management for distributed marketing organizations, franchise operations, and field marketing. The Distribion Distributed Marketing Platform(TM) insures brand and regulatory compliance with rules-based permissions that allow local agents to customize company sales messages for on-demand sales efforts.
More than 100 global companies, with over 100,000 users, are using the Distribion Distributed Marketing Platform to produce, deploy, and track sales enablement programs. For more information about Distribion products and services, visit the website.