60528 Frankfurt, de
Junior Euromat 2012: deadline for submission of poster
Join us and present a poster at Junior Euromat 2012 to take place in Lausanne from 23 - 27 July 2012.
The conference is intended for young materials scientists. Junior Euromat offers the participants an excellent opportunity to make the first experience related to an international conference in a very pleasant and familiar atmosphere. It is a poster conference and the young scientists will present their thesis or first results of their PhD or master's degree in a short presentation accompanied by a poster. They will also meet top-class scientists, who will give a plenary talk and inform about their field of activities. Junior Euromat is a great event to socialize with other young researchers in the field of materials science and engineering. An event you will never forget!
- Mechanical Properties: Plastic Deformation, Fatigue, Fracture, Creep
- Magnetic Properties, Superconductivity, Electronic Materials
- Corrosion, Wear, Biocompatibility
- Fundamental Aspects: Diffusion, Transformation, Dislocation Theory
- Metals: Al-, Mg-, Ti-, Ni- Alloys, Steel, Intermetallics, MMCs, Foams
- Ceramics, CMC, Glass
- Polymers, Polymer-based Composites
- Processing: Casting, Rolling, Extrusion, Powder Technology, Machining, Joining
- Surface Engineering: Laser, Spraying, CVD
- Simulation Methods and Modelling Methods
- Materials Characterisation: Mechanical Testing, Advanced Analytical Techniques NDE, Materialographie
- Biomimetic and Bioinspired Approaches; Biofunctional Materials
- Nanostructured Materials
- Electronic and Photonic Materials
Submit your Poster here: http://www.dgm.de/dgm/junior-euromat/php/submission.php
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.