53840 Troisdorf, de
Bitsum Technologies releases new version of Process Lasso Pro
Process Lasso 4 Pro - Workstation now allows even Windows 7 to respond significantly faster
Process Lasso 4 Pro – Workstation is one of the leading Windows process management and Windows process tuning applications. Process Lasso 4 Pro – Workstation monitors the Windows background process and, if needed, adjusts their priority to provide more CPU resources to the foreground application. Process Lasso 4 Pro – Workstation can significantly increases the Windows responsiveness, to prevent the occasional “freezing” of Windows.
Beside many new features, such as:
- New Process Watchdog to terminate, restart, or change affinity of a process exceeded X CPU or Memory for Y time.
- Ability to override hard-coded ProBalance exclusions.
- New inter-process communication framework handles all communication between instance(s) of the core engine and GUI.
- New process restraint history (and current status) column in GUI.
- New RAM usage graph in the GUI.
- New system tray balloon notifications with event grouping and more.
Process Lasso 4 Pro - Workstation was especially optimized for Windows 7 tuning, by using the latest features of Windows 7. Yet it maintains full backwards compatibility to Windows 2000.
Process Lasso 4 Pro - Workstation is immediately available at the Online Software Shop Software Butler at http://www.Software-Butler.de. The price for Process Lasso 4 Pro - Workstation is 23.50 Euro.
About Bitsum Technologies
Bitsum Technologies is a software manufacturer located in Talbott, Tennessee, USA. Its main business is providing advanced process management software for business and personal customers. Process Lasso Pro from Bitsum Technologies improves the Windows responsiveness and helps to extend the investment cycles of PCs and notebooks.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.