401 Edgewater Place, Suite 600
01880 Wakefield, MA, us
+1 (781) 876-6208
Learn How Digital Analytics Can Drive High Performance Marketing - Austin, Texas, May 22
Expert Speakers Followed by Networking Reception for Marketing and Analytics Professionals
DAA members and non-members who want to power up their marketing efforts via enhanced use of analytics are invited to learn from the dozen expert speakers, and then to connect informally with like-minded local professionals. The registration fee for the Austin Symposium is $25 for DAA members and $75 for non-members. More information and registration for the event are available on the DAA website.
Attendees at the Austin Symposium will learn how data analytics is not a "silo" of activity, but is key to driving effective marketing and competing. The Symposium's highly specific sessions will help marketers develop the analytical skills to understand how they can use available data to stay in the fast lane. Digital analytics professionals will find out how to take up the strategic role of a skilled analytics driver, connecting digital data with the rest of an organization's datasets.
Agenda topics and speakers include:
- Master of Ceremonies: John Stansbury, RetailMeNot
- Keynote: Moving from Digital Analytics and Marketing to Customer Analytics -- Akhil Kuduvalli, Indeed.com
- Personalization Strategies & Analytics -- Gary Angel, Ernst & Young
- Connect with the Marketers on Analytics: Show them the Money -- Ly Tran, Proof Advertising
- Using Predictive Analytics for Marketing Specific Use Cases -- Shree Dandekar, Dell
- Driving Improvements from Analytics Insights Through Testing, -- Kelly Wortham, Ernst & Young
- Data storytelling: How to tell better stories with data -- Melanie Hall, Dell
- Hadoop and Other Big Data Platforms & Architectures -- Paul Kenny & Charles Flynn, HP
- Panel Discussion: Must Do's for Digital Analytics Work
Joel Wright, Society Consulting
Yuan Wright, Office Depot
Andrew Koperwas, Adobe
Ly Tran, Proof Advertising
This event is supported by DAA sponsors Adobe, Adometry, Domo, RetailMeNot, Inc., and Tealium.
As an important part of its mission to help organizations illuminate and overcome the challenges of data acquisition, exploration, deduction and application, the DAA holds Symposiums and instructor-led workshops called Base Camps across North America, delivering knowledge to analytics professionals in place: analytics, web and marketing professionals, in agencies and enterprises, and small-business owners who use data and technology extensively.
About the Digital Analytics Association (DAA)
The DAA is a not-for-profit, volunteer-powered association that helps members become more valuable through education, community, research and advocacy. The DAA was founded as the Web Analytics Association in 2004. The organization has more than 5,000 members worldwide, representing 40 countries and a broad spectrum of expertise. For more information about the DAA, or to become a member, visit the DAA website at www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.