CREDANT Awarded CESG Claims Tested Mark
Paul Huntington - UK Public Sector Director for CREDANT Technologies said "CREDANT has gone through a stringent testing mechanism to achieve this award as it is tremendously important to gain the seal of approval from CESG in order to sell to many government departments and indeed organisations looking for a trusted security provider who can achieve exceptional levels of security. We first achieved this award for earlier editions of our software back in 2008, which proved to be an essential accreditation for many companies and organisations considering encryption and data protection. The award will now give our customers the extra confidence in our product and assurance that CREDANT Mobile Guardian is one of the worlds most robust and sound security solutions for all mobile data no matter what platform it resides on."
CREDANT Mobile Guardian Enterprise Edition is part of the CREDANT family of data protection products, a centrally managed, data-centric solution for protecting endpoint data, up to and including IL2. With the Enterprise Edition, organizations realize the following key benefits:
- Policy-based, centralized management for improved data security, compliance and ease of use
- Non-disruptive security that works with existing operational processes and does not impact the user experience
- Proven technology, expertise and experience from an industry leader in endpoint data protection
- Quick deployment of data protection for PCs, desktops, handhelds and external media across diverse platforms
- Automatic audit trails that offer proof of end-to-end data security
- Protection of data from unwarranted access, reducing risk of internal breaches
- Support for today's diverse PC environments, including Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2 and Windows 7 (64bit).
CREDANT Technologies is the trusted expert in data protection. CREDANT's data security solutions mitigate risk, preserve customer brand, and reduce the cost of compliance, enabling business to "protect what matters." CREDANT has been recognized by Inc. magazine as the #1 fastest growing security software company in 2008 and 2007; was selected by Red Herring as one of the top 100 privately held companies and top 100 Innovators; and was named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year® 2005. Austin Ventures, Menlo Ventures, Crescendo Ventures, Intel Capital (NASDAQ:INTC), and Cisco Systems (NASDAQ:CSCO) are investors in CREDANT Technologies. For more information, visit http://www.credant.com.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Sicherheit":
Supreme Court stellt Microsoft-Verfahren ein
Cloud Act, zweiter Teil: Das Verfahren gegen Microsoft zur Herausgabe von in Irland gespeicherten Daten ist letzte Woche vom Obersten Gerichtshof der Vereinigten Staaten eingestellt worden. Was sich zunächst positiv anhört, könnte weitreichende Auswirkungen auf das internationale Cloud Business haben - Stichwort Datenschutz.Weiterlesen