00240 Helsinki, fi
+358 (40) 725-2674
Creanord Service Delivery and Aggregation Switches with True SLA for Business and Wholesale make NIDs redundant in Critical Communications
Creanord Ltd, a leader in Critical Communications solutions, today announced expanding the portfolio with superior high performance Service Delivery and Aggregation Switches with True SLA for Business and Wholesale networking
With the new CreaNODE 5000 and 2000 Series, service providers not only get the most flexible and powerful Service Delivery and Aggregation Switches designed for Critical Communications, but also seamless EchoVault integration providing unparalleled network visibility for a service, with SLA and customer perspective.
CreaNODE 5000 and 2000 Series highlights include:
- MEF Services: E-Access, E-Line, E-LAN, E-Tree, EPL, EVPL
- High port density delivering up-to 128 Gbps throughput, Full wire speed, 10K jumbo frames
- Port/queue shaping, H-QoS with hardware queues, Q-in-Q, Dual VLAN push/pop
- Robust bandwidth control mechanism and Service Level Agreement (SLA) monitoring per flow
- Advanced high speed protection mechanisms for link, path, and ring service resiliency
- Complete Ethernet OAM toolbox based on ITU-T Y.1731, IEEE 802.1ag and RFC 2544
- Unique Micro-Burst Detection (MBD) for microsecond granular bandwidth monitoring
- Extensive Precision Timing, IEEE 1588-2008 and Sync-E
- Compact design with low power consumption
The CreaNODE 5000 and 2000 series allow providing advanced services but at the same time, through seamless Creanord EchoVault integration, translate complex technical data such as latency and packet loss into a language that the customer can understand - to answer the question "am I getting what I paid for". This helps build customer trust and improves the communications service provider brand.
"Extra NIDs are now obsolete in Critical Communications" says Creanord CTO Antti Pappila. "No longer do public safety, defence, healthcare, financial and Ethernet wholesale organizations need to suffer from lack of SLA backed High-Capacity switching and protection mechanisms for link, path, and ring service resiliency. The most demanding services and SLAs can be delivered with the CreaNODE 5000 and 2000 series of Service Delivery and Aggregation switches. Think any topology. Think lowest latency and highest capacity with controlled quality".
Please contact your local representative for more info.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.