70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen, de
Creaform Releases Completely Re-Engineered HandySCAN 3D Portable Scanners
"Creaform has again revolutionized 3D scanning technology," explained Daniel Brown, Product Manager. "No other 3D scanners can offer, in a single product, this level of accuracy, speed, portability and ease of use. This makes it the best 3D scanner, in all categories combined, in the market today."
The new HandySCAN 300 and HandySCAN 700 provide ground-breaking accuracy, resolution and substantially higher measurement rates-all in truly portable device. The benefits of the metrology-grade HandySCAN 3D's are truly compelling:
- 40% more accurate with a volumetric accuracy of 60µm/m.
- 25 times faster than former generation.
- TRUaccuracy™ feature ensures accurate measurements in real life operating conditions
- Unmatched versatility: Limitless 3D scanning possibilities, regardless of the part size, complexity, material, or color.
- Quick set-up: Get up and running in less than 2 minutes.
- Automatic mesh output: Get ready-to-use files as soon as data acquisition is complete-and integrate within your workflow without any post-processing.
HandySCAN 3D scanners can be used at all stages of product lifecycle management, including:
- Concept: Product requirements as well as concept design and prototyping
- Design: CAD designs, prototyping, and testing, simulation, and analysis
- Manufacturing: Tooling design, assembly/production, and quality control
- Servicing: Documentation, MRO, and replacement/recycling
At the same time as the HandySCAN 3D release, Creaform launched two new versions of the Go!SCAN 3D scanner, which provide unmatched fast and reliable 3D measurements, while offering the easiest portable 3D scanning experience on the market. In addition, Creaform released VXmodel, a Scan-to-CAD software module that integrates directly into Creaform's 3D software platform, VXelements.
For more information on Creaform's HandySCAN 3D products, visit the Creaform web site.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.