Corelis Releases New CD Version 7.5 Boundary-Scan Tool Suite
CD Features IEEE-1149.6 Test Development Automation, Expanded Scripting
CD improvements also include:
- New scripting functions including SPI & I2C functions, GPIO control, third-party program execution, and access to test session information.
- Support for multiple ID codes per boundary-scan device.
- Project archive wizard for exporting, transporting, and restoring ScanExpress projects.
- New ScanExpress JET support for ARM Cortex-M3 & Cortex-A8 cores.
- Additional ScanExpress JET processor support for STM32x, MPC831x, i.MX1, and i.MXL CPUs.
Current Corelis customers that have a valid maintenance contract can now access the new Version 7.5 CD through the existing support website. To inquire about a maintenance package or to obtain a full list of improvements, please contact Terri Martinez, Maintenance Program Administrator, at (562) 926-6727; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, Corelis offers free training to its clients so that they may immediately utilize the various new product features and innovations now available. Class schedules and registration information can be found on the Corelis website at:
Corelis, Inc., a subsidiary of Electronic Warfare Associates, Inc., offers bus analysis tools, embedded test tools, and the industry's broadest line of JTAG/boundary-scan software and hardware products combining exceptional ease-of-use with advanced technical innovation and unmatched customer service. Corelis' development and test tools are used by companies such as Agilent, Dell, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Lockheed Martin, Rockwell Collins, Hewlett-Packard, Motorola, Qualcomm, Nokia, Panasonic, TI, Ford, Broadcom, Ericsson, and many others. Corelis products are found globally in every industry developing or manufacturing electronic products.