Positive Event for ComQi at Customer Engagement Technology World
Highlights from the show included:
ComQi presented a hurricane relief video asking visitors to support victims of the disaster by sending a text donation to the Red Cross. The effort was well received as people encouraged the initiative.
Stu Armstrong, President of ComQi Americas, vibrantly led a panel session on "Using Digital Engagements to Connect with Today's Shoppers". As an expert in the digital out of home retail sector, Stu was the clear choice to be the commentator for the seminar.
ComQi featured and demo'd their digital signage interactive solutions:
- CTM Touch Screen- the user friendly interface allowed visitors to browse for information on where to visit in a perspective city and send that information directly to their smartphone.
- DelayMirror- Visitors Spun in front of a mirror-like solution and saw themselves twirl after the 3 second delay for a full retail experience.
- Passport- Guests interacted with digital signage displays through ComQi's mobile applications and got engaged with the trivia, games and special promotions.
ComQi also exhibited their award winning digital signage solutions:
- EnGage: A content management systems platform for sophisticated planning, distribution and management for digital signage networks.
- Media Distribution: A set of product families for multimedia communication with a full range of flexible, high-quality platforms including extenders, splitters and screen control devices.
ComQi would like to thank everyone who showed support for the event. CETW was an enjoyable and productive tradeshow through the storm, slush, and wind. If you did not have the chance to attend, you can receive information on ComQi's solutions at www.comqi.com or by contacting Sharon Sonesh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Created through the merger of Minicom Digital Signage and EnQii in 2011, ComQi's mission is to deliver an end-to-end solution that is tailored to engage consumers by optimizing communications and marketing strategies that provide the best ROI. By putting the audience at the center of the experience, ComQi (TM) enables Connected Experiences through a single platform that offers media distribution, network and content management, interactive experiences and impact measurement. ComQi (TM) offers all these solutions directly or by partnering with systems integrators, distributors and marketing agencies. ComQi's hundreds of customers include leading brands around the world, such as Care Media and Six Flags (in the US), McDonald's and The Premier League (in the UK), CinemaxX (in Germany), Toys 'R' Us (in China) and Carrefour and Credit Lyonnais (in France). With over 12 years of expertise and an installed base of more than 400,000 displays worldwide, ComQi(TM) is a global company headquartered in New York with offices in Jerusalem, Toronto, London, Zurich, Paris, Hong Kong Shanghai and a representative office in India.