134 West 26th St., Suite 900
10001 New York, NY, us
ComQi's New Wins Highlight a Strong 2013
"The market is responding very positively to the strength of our EnGage CMS platform, especially when integrated with mobile and tablet messaging and video-on-demand technology offered through our newly released Passport product," stated Stuart Armstrong President Americas and Chief Revenue Office for ComQi.
Within the last several months, ComQi has increased its install base with over 1,500 new screens being lite up using EnGage.
Those new installs include: PlayNetwork's expansion of ComQi's EnGage system with recent installations in both fashion and restaurant verticals, Aceso in the installation of Spaulding Hospital in Boston Massachusetts, AutoNetTV with major roll-outs within leading automotive service retailers, Toshiba installs of digital signage supporting 100's of screens for an NFL stadium, VGSi collaboration in supplying Delaware health and Social Services with their first entry into digital signage.
Each company is strengthening their brand in a unique way using ComQi's solutions:
- EnGage Content Management System: A comprehensive web-based system that enables users to create, manage and measure highly-targeted digital customer touch points
- Passport: A cloud-based platform that enables communication and consumer interaction with digital display content using a mobile device.
- Video on Demand: An EnGage feature used to store, train, demonstrate and assess content on your media players on demand. Staff, using a smartphone or tablet, can connect to the screen and select from the content library at any time.
- EnGage On Site Manager: An easy-to-use portal through which users, local to a site, can manage messages and data such as menus and venue schedules.
- Videowalls: A display of a large video or multiple synchronized videos using multiple screens with one ComQi media player.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.