10629 Berlin, de
+44 (774) 7017654
Top industry executives to attend CommuniGate Systems' summit in Berlin
Carrier and industry executives confirm attendance at CommuniGate Systems' "Being more than cheap access to Skype, Google and Facebook" executive summit in May
The summit takes place in Berlin, May 25th-27th and focuses on bringing together influential telecoms leaders to share and exchange innovative strategies for the future success of the telecoms sector, including:
- Robert Mane: Chief Executive Officer, Cablegroup
- Paul Wade: Chief Executive Officer, SmarterMobile
- Georges-Pierre Selmer: Multimedia and Content Services Manager, NRJ Mobile
- Jos de Kruijf: Owner dK Consult and Executive Advisor to Miyowa and eBuddy
- Dr Ulrich Hammerschmidt: Vice President Innovation Projects, Deutsche Telekom, International Carrier Sales & Solutions
- E. Brent Kelly: Senior Analyst and Partner, Wainhouse Research
Building on the acclaimed success of last year's summit, the event invites senior executives from the industry to talk about how brand, superior quality and mobile apps in the cloud will help operators avoid marginalization by the over-the-top providers.
Topics covered by the guest speakers include:
- Silicon valley startups dominate. What can telcos do to get back in the game?
- Controlling the end-to-end delivery chain. What we can learn from Apple?
- Voice revenues under threat. HD Voice breathes new life into the voice market
- Your branded button. Deliver your own over-the-top applications in the cloud
- Mobile Cloud: Customers trust you with their data, not Google
- Mobile Broadband benefits the internet companies, dilutes operator brand and value
The summit's topical agenda and first-class speakers are drawing significant interest from across the whole industry, with attendees coming from mobile, cable, fixed-line and virtual network operators (MVNO). Operators already confirmed include T-Mobile, NRJ Mobile, Mobily, TelcoMobile, TeleColumbus and others.
For more information and to register for an invitation visit www.communigate.com/Berlin
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.