10629 Berlin, de
+44 (7747) 017654
CommuniGate Systems launches VoicePlus - the first High Definition low power telephony platform for the Small Business market
VoicePlus is the first High Definition (HD) telephony platform for small businesses with a price point that is 1/5 the cost of large Enterprise solutions from Avaya or Cisco
CommuniGate Systems recognizes the rocketing penetration of Apple products into the enterprise market and have optimized VoicePlus for Apple platforms. VoicePlus can run on a Mac Mini and will consume less power than a Child's night light at full power. The Mac Mini running VoicePlus can power Enterprises with even more than a 1,000 users, just by adding inexpensive external NAS solutions. VoicePlus echoes the quality and reliability of Apple hardware, making it the first choice for professional business users, including doctors, creative agencies, design agencies, architects, legal offices and any professional organization that needs low power, low noise, low maintenance IP telephony with click and forget about it reliability.
The VoicePlus client technology Pronto! works across all Apple Mac computer platforms, and offers realtime wireless synchronization with the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
VoicePlus delivers enterprise grade High Definition IP telephony features in a small business friendly, affordable package:
- CommuniGate Pronto! 3, the Flash based softphone and Unified Communications client that runs in any web browser on desktops, laptops or netbooks
- Complete telephony support, including conference calling, call handling, call screening, voicemail and many more enterprisegrade features.
- Powerful admin and user interfaces for feature activation, call planning, administration and provisioning
- Support for a wide range of industry standard HD Voice IP desk phones, including Thomson, Polycom and Snom
- The industry's lowest hardware requirement and power consumption
- Builtin and optimized HD Voice with special techniques for home office users
- Micro-Dynamic Cluster enabled with 2 cluster node licenses for exceptional five 9's reliability and performance
VoicePlus is a complete small business communication solution, offering a full IP telephony platform combined with exceptional Unified Communication functions, ready to support the evolving requirements of the small business:
- eDisc, a simple yet powerful way to share files and collaborate, with windows, Mac, or Linux computer systems.
- WebCals, a powerful way to publish or subscribe to Calendars, even on external systems such as Outlook/ Exchange users.
- Business Grade IM, with support for Multiparty chat rooms, and external integration to Google's gTalk, and Exchange running the XMPP gateway service
- Email, collaboration tools and much more.
VoicePlus will be sold through certified CommuniGate Systems partners and select distributors worldwide starting at $4500 in the USA. To find out more about becoming a VoicePlus reseller, join one of our upcoming webinars: www.communigate.com/webinar
"We are really excited to be working with CommuniGate Systems as a VoicePlus distributor.", said Massimo Bolzoni, CEO Answer VAD, Italy, "VoicePlus finally gives us a costeffective, featurerich IP telephony solution to deliver to the small business market. With this solution we expect to drive significant new revenues out of markets we couldn't previously compete in with solutions that were starting at 50k, and required a huge effort to deploy. Small businesses, which is the vast majority here in Italy, have no time or money for that"
"As a distributor in the UK, VoicePlus enables us to expand our telephony business in to previously difficult to reach market segments.", said Simon Paton, CEO GAPIC, UK, "The opportunity for affordable, feature rich IP telephony in the sub-50 employee SMB market is significant and VoicePlus enables us to deliver profitable solutions into that segment."
"Everyone talks about going into the SMB market, but few can really achieve that with expensive, complex, and unreliable solutions they sell to big Enterprises with big IT staff and budgets" says Jon Doyle, VP Business Development CommuniGate Systems. "With VoicePlus, our partners and resellers now have access to a commercially viable and highly compelling business communications technology for their small business customers. Delivering all the features expected of the typical large enterprise systems, VoicePlus enables small businesses to appear as a larger, more professional organization but at a price point that suits their budgets and a simplicity that suits their office environment."
VoicePlus is powered by the highly regarded, award winning CommuniGate Pro technology platform, and is the only complete IP telephony and communications platform suitable for the small business market.
To find out more about becoming a VoicePlus reseller, join us on one of our upcoming webinars at www.communigate.com/webinar
For more information on VoicePlus visit www.communigate.com/voiceplus and www.communigate.com/voiceplusreseller
To take the Pronto! client for a test drive, and experience HD Telephony for yourself, register for a free 30day trial at www.mobileoffice.biz today.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.