Codima unveils Codima Toolbox 5.0 – introducing VoIP management from pre-assessment through post-deployment
With its release of Codima Toolbox 5.0 Codima Technologies equips IT managers with an easy to use, highly integrated VoIP management system from pre-assessment through post-deployment with real time passive analysis. The new easy to use capabilities deliver critical information and visualize the performance of the network helping organizations to achieve successful VoIP implementations.
"Codima Toolbox 5.0 and its new functions deliver what IT managers need to achieve more with less. Our beginning to end solution allows them to have transparency and take control over their networks, optimize network performance and improve the important end user experience. Codima Toolbox 5.0 is built from ground up by our in-house engineering team, challenging solutions in a higher price range" says CEO Christer Mattsson. "
Codima Toolbox 5.0 is available worldwide through Codima Partners. Please visit www.codimatech.com
ABOUT CODIMA TOOLBOX 5.0
MORE NETWORK INFORMATION
- The new autoVoIP™ Report Browser produces a wide range of useful VoIP reports in .htm format. The reports are automatically created daily, weekly or monthly.
- SIP Server Reports cover server response times- errors,- call handling and registered phones
- Destination Analysis Reports cover Ping response times - destination QoS and R values as well as call activity
- Simulator link Reports cover jitter and lost frames on the link plus SLA analysis - QoS and R values
- autoVoIP™ Report Browser can be customized to local languages and company logos can be added
- autoAsset™ has an enhanced Installed Software Report including a device count column to allow network/system managers to quickly establish if they have exceeded their software license limits
- autoAsset™ has an improved layout for its Switch/Routers asset inventories, showing even more clearly the information on the physical relationships between slots, ports, fans, power supplies etc in the Switch/Router chassis
- autoVoIP™ can now support a wider range of PC screen resolutions down to 1024x768. The display is also resized to a larger view when operating with higher screen resolutions.
EASY ACCESS TO VoIP PRE-ASSESSMENT
- autoVoIP™ Traffic Simulator is easy to install and deploy providing free software for the remote ends of the link that can be downloaded and installed on local PCs - the free Sink system and the Blaster Target system. Users need only purchase licenses for the autoVoIP™ Traffic Simulator Host PC - the console used to set up the simulations.
- The free Sink system provided with autoVoIP™ Traffic Simulator can now be installed on lower specified PC Platforms, for example a PC with 512 Mb RAM and a 1Ghz processor could be used. This makes it more cost effective to deploy multiple Sink Systems.
- The new Multi-site autoMap™ scheduler automates discovery runs across multiple sites - users can set up scheduling operation from a central point for multiple sites, each with its own MySQL database 'JUST BEING THERE’ FUNCTIONALITY
- autoAnalyzer™ Consultancy Kit embodies a Remote Access Solution that allows viewing of Remote Probes. It provides a secure link with minimal Bandwidth overheads, together with a centralized Alarm and Event Reporting system.
UNIQUE PROBLEM IDENTIFICATION
- autoVoIP™ and autoVoIP™ Consultancy Kit has an expert system, the unique ACE feature - a sophisticated correlation engine, that can be used to pin point the route cause of problems gathering all the relevant statistics and automatically presenting the graphical results for easy problem identification.
Codima Inc. (OTC:CDMA) provides best practice software tools to help organizations manage their IT networks from beginning to end. Codima Toolbox delivers tools for VoIP network pre-assessment, traffic simulation, post-deployment monitoring and troubleshooting to ensure successful VoIP implementations, as well as network inventory and network visualization tools using Microsoft® Office Visio®. Focused on easy to use, cost-efficient, highly visual and modular tools, Codima is a leader in VoIP Management and IT Asset Management. Codima, headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, has offices in London, Johannesburg, Stockholm, Sydney and Tokyo and supports partners globally. PLEASE VISIT www.codimatech.com
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Software":
Vom Dreiklang von Compliance, ITSM und DSGVO
Am 25. Mai 2018 ist es so weit: Die zweijährige Übergangszeit der EU-Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (EU-DSGVO) endet und das Gesetz tritt mit allen Konsequenzen in Kraft. Das stellt Unternehmen jeder Größenordnung vor enorme Herausforderungen. So verlangt die Verordnung europaweit von allen Betrieben, sämtliche Geschäftsprozesse kontinuierlich zu überprüfen und zu aktualisieren, die mit der Verarbeitung personenbezogener Daten zu tun haben.Weiterlesen