47447 Moers, de
+49 (2841) 9184-0
CAD Schroer Announces Release of MEDUSA4® Version 3.1
Intelligent Sketching, World Class 3D Interfaces, New Mechanical Handling Module and 3D Component Designer Modules
"Our customers will be especially interested in further enhancements in our excellent 3D interfaces, including 3D DXF and colour support for STEP files, along with new options for controlling the display and import of layers, names, and attributes," explains MEDUSA4 Product Manager Mark Simpson. "Our Plant Design Application, MPDS4, sees the introduction of a brand new module called MPDS4 MECHANICAL HANDLING(TM) , allowing easy placement and intelligent connection of interconnected components. From conveyor belts to cranes to fork lift trucks, installation designers can now easily select, lay out, configure, visualise and add intelligence to process machinery in their plant. This is a great addition to the MPDS4 FACTORY LAYOUT(TM) solution, which now allows users to place equipment in any 3D plane, and quickly achieve impressive 3D visualisations of installations based on fast 2D layouts. Another important hightlight is the new 3D COMPONENT DESIGNER for easy creation of custom 3D components."
What's New in MEDUSA4 Version 3.1?
Below are some of the highlights of the latest release:
New in MEDUSA4 2D Drafting
- SMART Draw(TM) - Intelligent Sketching
- CADConvert(TM) - Multi Paper Space AutoCAD® Drawing Conversion
- New Numbering/Un-numbering/Re-numbering Tool for Text on Sheet
- New Move-By-Grid Tool
New in MEDUSA4 3D
- 3D Interfaces - New 3D DXF Import, Enhanced STEP Import
New in Other MEDUSA4 Add-On Products
- MEDPro(TM) - Support for Pro/ENGINEER® Wildfire 4, 64bit Support, Shaded Model Views
- MEDUSA4 Parametrics(TM) - New Tool for Editing Dimension Values
- MEDUSA4 P&ID - Now with In-Line Labels and Reporting Enhancements
- MEDRaster Colour(TM) - Support for Raster Images inside Drawings Imported with CADConvert
New in MPDS4(TM)
- Improved Graphics Handling
- New Mode (16+) for Displaying Models in More Detail
New in MPDS4 Add-On Products
- MPDS4 MECHANICAL HANDLING(TM) - A new Discipline for Intelligence in Interconnected Components
- MPDS4 3D COMPONENT DESIGNER(TM) - A New Design Application
- MPDS4 FACTORY LAYOUT(TM) - New Tool for Positioning Components in Any 3D Plane
"Customer loyalty is one of our hallmarks," explains Michael Schroer, the company's Founding Director. "We work hard to retain that loyalty by offering customers a sound partnership based on engineering know-how, and constant proof - by way of regular software updates and releases with innovative cost-saving productivity tools - that their maintenance money is well-spent."
To find out more, please visit http://www.cad-schroer.com
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.