New version Qdabra Web services Suite improves InfoPath with SharePoint integration
Speed up InfoPath development without writing code
New features New features in DBXL v2.3 include:
Improvement of integration with SharePoint o SharePoint mapping as part of the Admin Tool UI, allowing the administrator to map form data to SharePoint.
- Users can also use conditional mapping, allowing different mapping according to field content.
- DAT now supports the ability of publishing a form template to an existing or new SharePoint form library.
- Support for default and custom SharePoint workflows.
- A SharePoint listener allows DBXL and SharePoint to keep documents in sync by propagating deletes.
Allowance to users to obtain data from SharePoint lists and libraries
- New web interface QuerySharePoint allows users to query SharePoint lists and libraries to populate fields in their forms.
- Updates to Query Builder allow for generating queries and filters for use with QuerySharePoint.
Integration of full-text search into web service
- Full-text search, which was an add-on for DBXL v2.2, is now fully integrated as a web service in DBXL.
- A SharePoint search web part, a feature that allows full text search on DBXL documents from a SharePoint page.
Improvement of the Active Directory Web Service
- New operation GetEmployeesForManager returns a list of employees that have a manager with the specified alias.
- New operation GetManagerAlias returns the alias for a user's manager if one is set.
About Qdabra Software
Qdabra Software was founded on September 15th, 2003 and is a virtual company with workers in Canada, Brazil, Japan, Philippines, India, as well as the United States.
We are experts in Microsoft InfoPath; in fact, we helped Microsoft build it. Qdabra(TM) provides software products, offers software consulting services to businesses of all sizes and places, and contributes our knowledge to InfoPath community.
Bridge Incubation Group BV
The Bridge Incubation Group B.V. (Bridge) incubates software companies within the EMEA market. Bridge delivers services in the areas of business planning, channel development and optimization, sales and marketing and venture funding. The Bridge Group was founded in 2007 by Johan Pellicaan, former Director at Microsoft and Managing Director International of ProClarity Corporation.