82178 Puchheim, de
Boinx releases mimoLive™ 5.3
Next major update of the live video production software for Mac
The new update supports macOS Catalina and brings several major improvements to Facebook Live and mimoLive’s Remote Control Surfaces. Additionally, mimoLive 5.3 adds NDI® 4 software and X-keys® hardware support.
mimoLive™ 5.3 makes a fairly great major update for mimoLive users. “Our goal with mimoLive is to make professional live video production simple, accessible and affordable,” says Oliver Breidenbach, CEO of Boinx Software.
The update will be available for free to all subscribers on October 15th, 2019. A free demo trial version can be downloaded from the homepage.
New features in detail
Updates to Facebook, NDI®, Remote Control Surface, X-keys® and brings support for macOS Catalina
• Facebook groups have been added to the list of streaming destination
• HD (1080p) video streams are now available to Facebook Live
mimoLive 5.3 is able to stream simultaneously to facebook and other video platforms. Facebook is now available for multicasting your video stream.
• mimoLive 5.3 supports NDI® 4. The new version improves performance and handling of multiple network connections. It also removes the need for a separate driver for NDI|HX cameras because NDI|HX is completely integrated in NDI® 4.
Remote Control Surface
• Improved user experience: Edit text for lower thirds and other layers directly on a Remote Control Surface.
Hardware Support added for X-keys® Keypad
• The X-keys® models XK-4, XK-8 and XK-16 by P.I. Engineering Inc. are now supported as tactile input
controls for mimoLive.
• mimoLive™ 5.3 is fully supported for macOS Catalina. It supports the increased security level of macOS 10.15. to ensure that it can not be used to infiltrate your computer with malware.
We also would like to invite you to the upcoming Boinx Live Talks, the live video event streamed to the internet, demonstrating the software solution mimoLive™.
Join from everywhere in the world without additional software:
Tuesday, October 15th 2019, (9 am PDT / 12 pm EDT / 6 pm CEST / 11 pm ICT)
Pricing and Availability
mimoLive™ 5.3 will be available on Tuesday October 15th, 2019 to all mimoLive subscribers. Visit https://boinx.com/...
Licenses are available in three tiers:
mimoLive™ - Non-Profit
For private / non-profit use, non-profit organisations, teachers and K-12 schools:
Starting from USD 11.12 / month(*)
mimoLive™ Studio – For commercial use of any business related use, including in-house TV, church productions, YouTube with monetization, event production companies, universities with a paid lecture program, etc.:
Starting from USD 38.89 / month(*)
For broadcasting use of mass communication media such as radio, television & livestream television:
Starting from USD 111.12 / month(*)
(*)based on a three years subscription
For more pricing options please refer to
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.