Bisotherm's BAU-motto in Munich is: Everything Biso
9 x BISO at the BAU 2013 / BISOTHERM will be on display at the BAU 2013 in Hall A2, booth no. 329 (shared with the Federation Lightweight Concrete)
Since Dipl.-Ing. Guido Runkel's return to the company as Managing Director in September of 2009, the product range has been extended multiple times.
Based on his national and international industry experience, Guido Runkel has ensured that Bisotherm has a "broader" set up and is an innovative partner for building material retailers in other sectors.
For the first time the full product range is presented to a professional audience at the BAU 2013:
1. Bisotherm masonry elements for interior and exterior walls that allow even the construction of passive houses in single-shell construction.
2. BISOAIRSTREAM chimney systems for construction and modernization.
3. BISOART veneer and facing brick for exterior and interior use
4. BISOGREEN organic plaster, the ecological lime plaster system
5. BISO dry fills for floor construction
6. BISOROCK, landscape granules made of precious expanded silicate
7. BISOROOF the ecological green roof
8. HYBILAT, a safe and environmentally friendly oil and chemical binder
9. RUTSCH-EX, eco-friendly natural winter grit without salt.
Bisotherm is therefore the innovative supplier for every season in diverse segments for all building materials suppliers in Germany, Switzerland and Benelux.
Live experience of the Bisorocket, the multistorey construction with a thermal conductivity of 0,08 W/(mK).
In the future BisoRocket insulating brick will be available, having the same outer dimension as the multistorey brick , but with a smaller web thicknesse. The multistorey brick is according to DIN V18151-100 a Hbl, the insulating brick is according to DIN V 18153-100 a Hbn. In the brick raw density class 0,35, it has a Lambda value of 0,055 w/mK and thus in a wall thickness of 36.5 cm an U-value of 0,13 W/m²K - for a single family passive house in monlithic construction.
The complete Bisotherm line will be presented in Hall A2, booth no. 329.
At the booth, visitors will be welcomed and advised by:
Managing Director, Dipl.-Ing. Guido Runkel
Sales Manager North Germany, Karl-Heinz Stollenwerk
Sales Manager Southern Germany / Benelux, Janis Brencs
All Bisotherm-products are available through the building material suppliers in Germany, the Benelux Countries, France and Switzerland.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Bautechnik":
Eine offene Brücke für Big Data
Es klingt ganz einfach: Industrie 4.0 benötigt Technologie 4.0. Doch was genau zeichnet eine moderne Shop-Floor-Lösung aus? Auf welche Punkte müssen Unternehmen achten, wenn sie den Sprung ins IIoT wagen wollen? Industrie-4.0-Spezialist FORCAM stellt in einer Artikelserie die wichtigsten Module vor.Weiterlesen