2350 Harris Way, us
Bentek Solar Begins Shipments of the Second Generation Fused Disconnect Safety System (FDSS)
"Bentek Solar continues to add to its broad range of residential, commercial and utility-scale safety systems with the new 1000VDC Utility-Scale FDSS 2. The FDSS 2 builds on the success of the FDSS 1 by providing customers with up to 24 inputs with a total system capacity of 4800 Amps.The FDSS 2 also complies with the NEC 2011 disconnect requirements ensuring customers safe access to service inverter fuses," said John H. Buckley, Executive Sales and Marketing for Bentek Solar.
The FDSS 2 provides:
- Recombining of up to 24 1000VDC inputs into one common bus ouput
- Visible blade disconnect for an extra level of safety for all incomming PV arrays
- Common output hardbuss bar for easy installation with utility-scale inverters.
- Bentek Zone current monitoring
- Optional heater and ventilation systems for variable climates
For more information about the capabilities on the FDSS 2 please contact Bentek at 1-866-505-0303 or visit www.BentekSolar.com.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.