49448 Lemförde, de
+49 (5443) 122238
The new coolpure 1.0 concept refrigerator from BASF Polyurethanes to be presented at the "Living Kitchen"in Cologne (14. - 20.1.2013)Lemförde, )
- how to combine new design languages with high functionality
- how to exploit the diversity of PU for the household appliances of the future
The fascinating thing about the new refrigerator concept from BASF Polyurethanes is that it does much so more than just refrigerate. coolpure 1.0 from BASF is a demonstration of creativity and technical ingenuity in exploiting the incredible versatility of polyurethane - thus opening up new possibilities in terms of materials and design. For the fridge of the future.
coolpure 1.0 is the concept for the fridge of the future
coolpure 1.0 opens up totally new fields of application for polyurethane in the refrigerator sector, where the emphasis until now has been mainly on insulation. These fields are joined by spectacular ideas for totally new design and a visionary slant on production.
coolpure 1.0 is a unique blend of innovative materials and functionality with modern design, a futuristic formal language and the use of sustainable materials. Our objective is just as clear-cut as our strategy: Rather than produce refrigerators itself, BASF aims to demonstrate with cutting-edge designs all that is possible with PU as a material. Transcending the bounds of pure insulation, it is capable of inspiring refrigerator manufacturers to develop new approaches.
What the fridge of the future has in store for us
1. Beautiful finishes with Permaskin® compounds
2. Low-energy, soft light with a flexible optical waveguide made of Elastollan®
3. Optimized insulation with VIP fixation Balindur (TM)
4. Lower energy consumption thanks to VIPs with a PU core
5. Elastocool® Advanced for higher productivity
6. Immaculate profiled seals made of Elastollan®
7. Soft-touch TPU door handles with Elastollan®
8. High-transparency shelves made of Elastollan
9. Boundless scope for design with Elastofoam® I for seat elements
10. Crystal-clear advantages with Window Spray Technology - COLO-FAST®WST
Visit us at: "Living Kitchen 2013", Cologne, Hall 4.2, booth A- 032
BASF is the world's leading chemical company: The Chemical Company. Its portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics, performance products and crop protection products to oil and gas. We combine economic success, social responsibility and environmental protection. Through science and innovation we enable our customers in almost all industries to meet the current and future needs of society. Our products and system solutions contribute to conserving resources, ensuring healthy food and nutrition and helping to improve the quality of life. We have summed up this contribution in our corporate purpose: We create chemistry for a sustainable future. BASF posted sales of about €73.5 billion in 2011 and had more than 111,000 employees as of the end of the year. BASF shares are traded on the stock exchanges in Frankfurt (BAS), London (BFA) and Zurich (AN). Further information on BASF is available on the Internet at www.basf.com.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.