65843 Sulzbach, de
+44 (1223) 556655
AVEVA NET delivers new growth in Russia
New AVEVA NET customers in the region include:
- TEP, Moscow, Russia - project institute (part of Engineering Centre UES) with more than 80 years of experience in the design of thermal power plants. In Russia, more than 80% of power stations are based on the institute's work. About 80 active thermal power plants are built upon the Institute's projects all over the world.
- VNIPIneft, Moscow, Russia - Strategic engineering company with more than 80 years of experience, the designer of over 300 oilrefining units. Nowadays VNIPIneft is one of the leading Russian engineering companies in the area of oil refining, gas processing, petrochemical, chemistry, and oilfield construction.
- RusGazEngineering, Moscow, Russia- Holding company providing all types of work required for the execution of oil and gas field facilities construction projects. The key customers of RGE are Lukoil, Rosneft, Surgutneftegas, Gazprom, Novatek and many other reputable oil and gas Companies.
- INHP, Ufa, Russia - One of the largest and most well known project institutes in the Republic of Bashkortostan. The Institute provides research and design work in the field of petroleum refining and petrochemistry.
- ZELENODOLSK DB, Zelenodolsk, Russia - Design Bureau which has operated in the shipbuilding market since 1949. Designer of over 800 ships and vessels.
These customers join over 100 other organisations worldwide, both plant and marine, of varying sizes, using AVEVA NET to manage their Information Management needs, in both project engineering and operational environments.
AVEVA NET is a powerful, ISO 15926compliant Information Management solution that automatically controls, links, evaluates and makes available all types of engineering and associated data and documents, regardless of application and format.
Its ability to reduce the time spent manually searching for information and its ability to link related items of information together have been proven to save businesses millions in productivity, decision making and rework (see Footnote).
Explaining the success of AVEVA NET in the territory, Dirk Drozd, Vice President AVEVA East EMEA, said: "Russia is one of the largest heavy engineering markets in the world and the pace of projects is now so fast that traditional information management methods are no longer sufficient. This is as true of new builds as it is of rebuilds, revamps, refits and extensions. We are delighted that AVEVA NET, with its data neutrality and its ability to be deployed at any point in the plant lifecycle, has been recognized as the Information Management solution of choice by these extremely experienced customers."
Owner Operators can learn more about how AVEVA NET can help their business at: www.aveva.com/aveva_net/oos.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.