Will your textiles hold up to your product claims?
Upcoming conference on textile durability in India(PresseBox) (Linsengericht, )
Atlas Material Testing Technology, is excited to host this international conference for the global textile community in collaboration with Dystar and ASTM International. As the need for technical and high performance textiles has grown, so have the questions concerning material durability. The primary goal of the conference is to create awareness and improve the overall understanding in the specialized field of textile durability.
The success of a new fashion collection or home textiles depends on current trends and individual tastes while technical textiles are judged by functionality. For all textiles however, resistance to the harmful effects of natural sunlight or artificial illumination is critical.
This event will provide attendees with the opportunity to learn about the various aspects and cutting edge issues facing the textile industry today.
The conference will also be available by webcast in North America and Europe.
Speakers will include:
- Dr. Andreas Giehl - DyStar, Germany
- Dr. Martin Bide - University of Rhode Island, USA
- Professor Josep Valldeperas - INTEXTER, Spain
- Mr. Adrian Meili - TESTEX AG, Switzerland
- Mr. Rahul Bhajekar - Texanlab (DyStar) Laboratories, India
- Dr. Peter J Hauser - North Carolina State University, USA
- Dr. Wolfgang Schiller - Germany Fastness Committee DEK, Germany
- Dr. Artur Schoenlein and Dr. Oliver Rahaeuser - Atlas MTT, Germany