63589 Linsengericht-Altenhaßlau, de
+49 (6051) 707-162
Atlas® exhibits at the Anuga FoodTec 2012
For exhibitors and visitors from all over the world, the Anuga FoodTec trade fair provides the best opportunity to present and experience the latest trends and exciting innovations in food and drink technology, whether it is in processing, packaging or distribution.
Atlas will be showing its latest photostability test chambers that utilize xenon light technology. These full spectrum test chambers are designed to support consumer goods Research and Development allowing users to:
- Safely develop products in a shorter period of time
- Reliably select the most appropriate protective and economical packaging
- Determine product shelf-life times
- Increase customer satisfaction through better quality
The following Atlas test chambers will be exhibited:
- Xenotest® Beta+ FD, a large premium rotating rack xenon instrument with 4000 cm2 exposure area. The Beta+ FD enables consumer goods manufacturers to test their products realistically within short test times, typically with acceleration factors between 10-50 versus real time. Two custom racks are available - a 1-tier bottle rack and a 2-tier soft packaging rack. Both can carry loads up to 20 kg and fit a wide variety of specimen shapes and sizes.
- SUNTEST® XLS+, a modern benchtop design with 1100 cm2 of horizontal exposure area. Equipped with three interchangeable optical filters and a chiller system, it provides realistic light and a wide range of temperature conditions. The SUNTEST comes with easy-to-use online programming and monitoring features and is the ideal test chamber for smaller capacities.
For further information about Atlas products or services, please visit the Atlas booth D-019 in hall 05.2, visit www.atlas-mts.com or contact Atlas directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.