Atlas® Exhibits at NPE2012
For exhibitors and visitors from all over the world, NPE provides the best opportunity to present and view the latest technologies and exciting innovations impacting companies working with plastics.
At NPE, Atlas will be showcasing two of its latest full-spectrum xenon instruments that enable users to test their products realistically under accelerated conditions. Stop by the Atlas booth #4452 to see the following:
Ci4000 Weather-Ometer® featuring a new user interface along with enhancements such as:
- WXView (WeatherView) - an innovative data acquisition software
- S3T - an online specimen surface temperature measurement system
- LS-200 - an independent full-spectrum monitoring device
- RD-3T Holders - more efficient specimen holders that can reduce rack-loading time by more than 50%
Also check out the Atlas SUNTEST® XXL+, a flatbed xenon exposure instrument featuring:
- An extra large 3000 cm2 specimen tray for high volume, large component and three dimensional parts
- Economical non-aging filters
- Online programming and monitoring add-ons
For further information about Atlas products or services, please visit the Atlas booth #4452 in the West Hall, visit www.atlas-mts.com or contact Atlas directly at email@example.com.
ATLAS Material Testing Technology GmbH
Atlas is a recognized leader in material testing, offering a complete line of instruments and services for accelerated and natural weathering. In addition, the Atlas Consulting Group helps clients from various industries including photovoltaics, coatings, plastics, textiles, automotive and cosmetics develop the best weathering processes for their products. In November 2010, Atlas joined AMETEK as part of AMETEK Measurement & Calibration Technologies (M&CT), a division of AMETEK's Electronic Instruments Group (EIG) - a recognized leader in advanced monitoring, testing, calibrating and display instruments. Atlas Material Testing Technology is ISO 17025 and ISO 9001:2008 registered. Atlas products are designed and manufactured to conform to international, national and industry standard test methods including ISO, ASTM, DIN, JIS and numerous others.