Galgenberg Strasse 3
37181 Hardegsen, de
+1 (760) 431-1919
Nordson ASYMTEK Technology Days 2013 to Highlight Technological Developments in Fluid Dispensing, Jetting, and Conformal Coating
Register for June 12 and 13 event held in The Netherlands
"Nordson ASYMTEK has a proud tradition of innovation in fluid dispensing, jetting, and conformal coating," said Michel van de Vijver, general manager for Europe. "For this year's Technology Days event, our sixth since 2003, we've brought together experts from business, industry, and research, from fluid formulators to equipment manufacturers, to the OEM. The focus is on providing solutions to improve production processes and product quality, speed time-to-market, and reduce total cost of ownership by taking advantage of innovations in conformal coating and dispensing."
Conference sessions include:
- Developments in jetting, solder paste, and micro-coating
- Two-component dispensing in micro-electronics
- UV-curing mechanism and process
- Reduction of VOC emissions and substitutes to toxic conformal coatings
- Thermal considerations in conformal coating
- Applications in MEMS devices
- Underfill and board protection requirements in automotive applications
- IPC norms in conformal coating
- Low viscosity UV-coatings
- Applications with thermal gap fillers
- 3D interconnects
- The effects of PCB cleaning
- Jetting of encapsulation fluids, rheology, and results in jetting
- Easy clean display coatings
- Developments in X-ray inspection systems
- Plasma applications in electronics, influences on adhesion and bonding strength
- Wafer cleaning and etching
Speakers come from major companies including ABchimie, Bergquist, Dow Corning, ELANTAS Beck, Fraunhofer IZM, Henkel, HumiSeal, Lackwerke Peters, Nordson ASYMTEK, Nordson DAGE, Nordson EFD, Nordson MARCH, Nordson YESTECH, PIEK I.E.C., Siemens AG, and Zestron. Watch live demonstrations, meet with experts to discuss your dispensing and coating challenges, and attend networking events. The full agenda and registration form are available at http://www.nordsonasymtek.com/TechDays2013.
About Nordson Corporation
Nordson Corporation (NASDAQ: NDSN) is one of the world's leading producers of precision dispensing equipment that applies adhesives, sealants, liquid and powder coatings and other materials to a broad range of consumer and industrial products. The company also manufactures equipment used in the testing and inspection of electronic components as well as technology-based systems for UV curing and surface treatment processes. Headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, Nordson has direct operations and sales support offices in more than 30 countries. Visit Nordson on the web at www.nordson.com, www.twitter.com/Nordson_Corp or Facebook.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.