91052 Erlangen, de
+33 (1) 349612-15
AREVA Annual General Meeting of May 7, 2013
- Approval of all resolutions
- Renewal of a member of the Supervisory Board
- Renewal and appointment of statutory auditors
- Transfer of head office to Paris La Défense
The Combined Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders which was held in Paris on May 7, 2013 under the chairmanship of Jean-Cyril Spinetta, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, approved all thirteen resolutions submitted for a vote by the shareholders. Results of the votes will shortly be available on the company's website: www.areva.com.
In particular, the Shareholders:
- approved the corporate and consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 and the allocation of earnings in their entirety to retained earnings, entailing the non-payment of a dividend;
- approved the renewal of the term of office as member of the Supervisory Board of Mr François David, independent member;
- appointed the new college auditors with notably the appointment of Ernst & Young and renewal of Mazars as statutory auditors for a period of six fiscal years;
- approved the transfer of the group's head office to the Tour AREVA in Paris-La Défense in order to gather management teams in a single Paris-based location.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.