85737 Ismaning, de
+49 (89) 958226-11
Application phase for the IFOY AWARD 2021 begins
What are the best intralogistics products and system solutions of the year? / The application portal on www.ifoy.org opens until 15 October 2020(PresseBox) ( Ismaning near Munich, Germany, )
Applications can only be submitted via the Internet at www.ifoy.org. The conditions of participation can be requested from the IFOY office. The International Intralogistics and Forklift Truck of the Year (IFOY AWARD) has established itself as an indicator of economic efficiency and innovation and is regarded as the leading innovation award in intralogistics due to its technical expertise. The jury, with its members being the chief editors of leading international logistics media, makes its decisions independently, according to transparent criteria and on the basis of professional expertise. The decision is based on the three-stage audit. The products and solutions nominated for the final will undergo individually tailored driving or functional tests during the IFOY TEST DAYS in early 2021 at the Hanover Exhibition Grounds, including the IFOY test protocol comprising around 80 criteria and the scientific IFOY Innovation Check. It is crucial that the nominees are not compared with each other, but with their competitors on the market. In addition, jurors and their advisory teams from the industry travel to the fair to assess the finalists themselves before they cast their vote.
The sponsor of the IFOY AWARD, which is under the patronage of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy, is the VDMA Sector Association for Materials Handling and Intralogistics. IFOY partner is the HANNOVER MESSE. Pallet partner of the IFOY AWARD is CHEP, world market leader in the pooling of pallets and containers. Partner for the logistics real estate sector is GARBE.
Following the motto "IFOY meets Business", B2B trade visitors from the logistics industry will again be admitted to the IFOY TEST DAYS on two days. The TEST CAMP Intralogistics enables logistics decision-makers to test products, equipment and general product information at the companies that made it to the IFOY finals and present nominated vehicles and solutions from the current but also from previous years. The number of participants is traditionally limited to 100 B2B visitors.
At a glance: IFOY AWARD categories 2021
1. Counter Balanced Truck up to 3.5 tons
2. Counter Balanced Truck from 3.51 tons
3. Heavy Load Forklift: Container stackers, heavy-duty forklifts over 8 tons
4. Special Vehicle: Forklifts and vehicles for special tasks, special vehicle manufacturing, drones, cargobikes, truck-mounted forklifts
5. Warehouse Truck "highlifter": Materials handling equipment from the 2nd rack level, such as high-bay trucks, VNA trucks or reach trucks, pedestrian-controlled highlift trucks, order-picking trucks, etc.
6. Warehouse Truck "lowlifter": Materials handling equipment up to 1st rack level, such as pedestrian-controlled lowlift trucks, lift trucks, tow tractors, tugger trains, order-picking trucks, etc.
7. Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV): Shuttle (systems), driverless transport systems, automated/partially automated materials handling equipment in the context of the application options
8. Intralogistics Robot: Robots or robot-based solutions for intralogistic applications (picking robots, palletizing and depalletizing robots, cobots, robots for automatic unloading and loading of trucks, etc.)
9. Intralogistics Software: Apps and intralogistics system or software solutions in the context of the application options, such as warehouse management systems, truck guidance systems, advanced driver assistance systems, fleet management systems, etc.
10. Integrated Warehouse Solution: A warehouse concept that has been successfully implemented at the customer's location
11. Special of the Year: Components or technical details that significantly improve economics or environment, the physical or psychological conditions of the user, such as ergonomic innovations, safety assistant solutions, automation solutions, drive technology, forklift attachments, etc.
12. Crane and Lifting Appliance: Cranes for various applications, like bridge and gantry cranes, wall travelling cranes, jib cranes, overhead monorail cranes, light cranes, etc. Lifting appliances like chain hoists and rope hoists, winches, magnet lifters, vacuum lifters, lifting platforms and mobile elevating work platforms etc
13. Startup: The trophy is awarded to innovative prototypes or functional developments (intralogistics products, software, vehicles or components) of newly founded companies.
IFOY AWARD WWW.IFOY.ORG
The International Intralogistics and Forklift Truck of the Year (IFOY AWARD) recognises the year's best intralogistics products and system solutions. The aim of the organisation is to document the performance capability and innovative drive of the intralogistics, helping to boost competitiveness and raise the profile of the entire sector in the public arena. The winners of the IFOY AWARD are selected once a year by an independent jury of international trade journalists. The sponsor of the IFOY AWARD is the VDMA Materials Handling and Intralogistics Sector Association. The IFOY partner is HANNOVER MESSE. The IFOY pallet partner is CHEP, the global market leader in pallet pooling. Logistics real estate partner is GARBE. The headquarters of the IFOY organisation are in Ismaning near Munich.
Members of the jury: Vladimir Antonov, editor-in-chief Sklad i Technika (Russia), Snejina Badjeva, editor-in-chief Logistika magazine (Bulgaria), Winfried Bauer, editor-in-chief f+h Fördertechnik (Germany), Cecilia Biondi, editor-in-chief Logistica Management (Italy), Theo Egberts, IFOY tester and owner of Buro Andersom / Andersom Testing (Netherlands, without voting rights), Anders Karlsson, editor-in-chief Svensk Åkeritidning (Sweden), Klaus Koch, editor-in-chief Logistik&Fördertechnik, Handel Heute (Switzerland), Allan Leibowitz, editor-in-chief forkliftaction.com (Australia), Valeria Lima de Azevedo Nammur, editor-in-chief LogWeb Magazine (Brazil), Øyvind Ludt, editor-in-chief Moderne Transport (Norway), Bernd Maienschein, editor-in-chief MM Logistik (Germany), Marilena Matei, editorial director Tranzit / Tranzit Logistica (Romania), Anton Mizunov, editor-in-chief Skladskoj complex (Russia), Maurizio Peruzzi, editor-in-chief Il Giornale della Logistica (Italy), Matthias Pieringer, editor-in-chief Logistik Heute (Germany), Szilvia Rapi Jaubert, publisher and editor-in-chief Supply Chain Monitor (Hungary), Matthias Rathmann, editor-in-chief trans aktuell (Germany), Isabel Rodrigo, editor-in-chief Logística Profesional (Spain), Hans-Joachim Schlobach, publisher and editor-in-chief Business+Logistic (Austria), Sascha Schmel, managing director association materials handling and intralogistics in the VDMA (Germany, without voting rights), Sebastian Śliwieński, editor-in-chief Warehouse Monitor (Poland), Jarlath Sweeney, editor-in-chief Fleet transport (Ireland), Mats Udikas, editor-in-chief Transportnytt (Sweden), Ying Xu, editor-in-chief MM Logistics in China (China). The executive chairperson of the jury is Anita Wuermser, logistics journalist and managing partner of impact media projects.
Follow us on Social Media
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.