85609 Dornach b. München, de
+49 (89) 450531-51
Experience Dragon Age: Origins in Dazzling Clarity with ATI Eyefinity Multi-Display Technology from AMD
Expansive Display Technology Support / Puts Players with ATI Radeon Graphics Cards1 in the Heart of BioWare's Pulse-Pounding Epic RPG
- BioWare issued patches on Nov. 6 and Nov. 17, 2009 to fully enable Dragon Age: Origins on ATI Eyefinity technology, ensuring that gamers have access to ultrawidescreen resolutions for the ultimate visual experience.
- Experience even more of the fantasy world of Ferelden in Dragon Age: Origins by viewing it with an ultrawide, three display configuration using ATI Eyefinity technology, allowing for a maximum resolution of 7680 x 1600.
- ATI Eyefinity multidisplay technology allows seamless enablement of the biggest game environments available today. Gamers can arrange one to three displays using the ATI Radeon(TM) HD 5970, ATI Radeon(TM) HD 5870, ATI Radeon(TM) HD 5850, ATI Radeon(TM) HD 5770 or ATI Radeon(TM) HD 5750 graphics cards .
"BioWare has made ATI Eyefinity compatibility a priority, and it speaks strongly to their belief in what ATI Eyefinity technology brings to the gaming experience," said Neal Robison, director, ISV Relationship Management at AMD. "BioWare is known for creating rich, immersive gaming experiences, and it is clear that they appreciate how ATI Eyefinity technology found on the latest ATI Radeon cards, can help further enrich the experience for gamers."
"We're really excited to take advantage of AMD's new ATI Eyefinity multiscreen configuration technology," said Mark Darrah, executive producer, BioWare. "Dragon Age: Origins is an incredibly immersive game and it's quite impressive to experience the Dragon Age universe on this impressive technology from AMD."
- Video: Watch Dragon Age: Origins in action on an ATI Eyefinity setup (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UeHJEeuLc8)
- Website: Get more information on Bioware's epic Dragon Age: Origins (http://game.amd.com/usen/play_info.aspx?p=0&id=47)
- Product page: ATI Radeon(TM) graphics product information (http://www.amd.com/US/PRODUCTS/DESKTOP/GRAPHICS/ATI-RADEON-HD-5000/Pages/atiradeonhd-5000.aspx)
- Contest: Enter the third and final contest of AMD's 40th anniversary celebration for a chance to win a Nintendo Wii or Microsoft Xbox 360 here.(http://sites.amd.com/us/promo/amd40/Pages/AMD40thAnniversary.aspx)
- Twitter: Follow AMD graphics news on Twitter at @ATIGraphics (http://twitter.com/ATIGraphics)
- Facebook: Become a fan of AMD technology on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/AMD)
 As of November 19, 2009, AMD graphics cards that support ATI Eyefinity technology include ATI Radeon(TM) HD 5970, ATI Radeon(TM) HD 5870, ATI Radeon(TM) HD 5850, ATI Radeon(TM) HD 5770 and ATI Radeon(TM) HD 5750 graphics cards. Resolution may be limited by monitor specifications
 To enable a third display using ATI Eyefinity technology requires one panel with a DisplayPort connector.
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, ATI, the ATI logo, Radeon and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.