Alpha Software Launches Alpha Five Version 10 with Codeless Ajax(TM) Technology
Be amazed at how fast you can build Ajax database apps that perform like desktop apps, and run entirely in the cloud
"Alpha Five Version 10 with Codeless Ajax(TM) is like having an entire development team at your fingertips," says Richard Rabins, Co-Chairman of Alpha Software. "Just one developer can produce the output of five to 10 coders with Codeless AjaxT. The calculus is simple. If you're a consultant or ISV, you produce more solutions in less time. If you're a corporate developer, you solve more business problems faster, and slash your budget for custom application development. There's no faster way to design and build contemporary Web applications."
Over 70 New Features Help Developers Do More in Less Time
- The Alpha Five Grid Componentis the cornerstone of the company's Codeless AjaxT technology. Reengineered around Ajax, the Grid has over 36 new capabilities that spawn Web apps as responsive and interactive as native desktop apps. The Grid can also be used to build desktop apps, allowing developers to use the same component to address both types of development. Some of the most noteworthy new features are automatic internationalization, userdefined Ajax callbacks, query by example, 29 serverside and 71 clientside events, and more. A complete list of the Grid's features can be found here http://support.alphasoftware.com/WhatsNewInV10/generated_NewInV10_GridComponent.html#GridComponent - New Features.
- Robust desktop capabilities for developers who need to target desktop and hybrid applications, including 17 new features such as automatic browse refresh, formlevel field rules, automatic backup/revision control of layouts and field rules, and more. A complete list of Alpha Five's new desktop capabilities can be found here http://support.alphasoftware.com/WhatsNewInV10/NewInV10.htm.
- More power for Xbasic coding,including a worldclass debugger; object orientation with classes, inheritance, properties, and methods; UTF-8 support; new internal Xbasic functions; several array improvements; and more. A complete list of what's new in Alpha's Xbasic language can be found here http://support.alphasoftware.com/WhatsNewInV10/generated_NewInV10_Xbasic.html#Newin Xbasic.
- Several great new Xdialog controls that make it easy to create sophisticated application interfaces for data entry or interaction, without coding. Alpha Five's updated Xdialog geniecan generate cascading dropdown boxes, dynamic trees, and Xdialog Web grids; userdefined popup help; embedded HTML; dynamically generated List Boxesand Xdialogs, and more. A complete list of Alpha Five's new Xdialog controls can be found here http://support.alphasoftware.com/WhatsNewInV10/generated_NewInV10_Xdialog.html#Newin Xdialog.
- Updated Alpha Five Application Server with a new Request Objectand Response Objectthat allow developers to simplify code while adding functionality; improved session management; myriad new server configuration options, including IP address binding and performance optimizationsfor faster application runtimes in both clientserver and Web environments. An overview of what is new in the Alpha Five Version 10 Application Server can be found here http://support.alphasoftware.com/WhatsNewInV10/generated_NewInV10_ApplicationServer.html#ApplicationServer.
Borland's Turbo Pascal revolutionized programming in the 1980s with the first RAD IDE. Microsoft's Visual Basic raised the bar in the 1990s, with the first visual RAD IDE for eventdriven applications. Now Alpha Five Version 10 transforms programming again, with an Ajaxcentered RAD IDE perfectly suited for today's developer. Try it for yourself, and you'll agree it deserves to be called "revolutionary, breakthrough, innovative, and game changing."
For more information on Alpha Five Version 10, visit the Alpha Software blog http://blog.alphasoftware.com/, Web site http://www.alphasoftware.com/
Press kit @ http://www.alphapresskit.com
Alpha Software, Inc.
Since 1982, Alpha Software has been providing developers with awardwinning tools that make it easy to build business applications. Today over 1 million developers and tens of millions of users rely on Alpha Software's Alpha Five. The company is privately held, and based in Burlington, Mass. Alpha Software can be found on the Web at http://www.AlphaSoftware.com. The company's blog is located at http://blog.AlphaSoftware.com.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Software":
Was leistet Künstliche Intelligenz im Marketing?
Künstlich intelligente Technologien finden heute in fast allen Bereichen des digitalen Marketings Anwendung. Anders als bei traditionellen Medien wie TV, Print oder Out of Home, die meist lange Vorlauf- und Produktionszeiten benötigen, profitieren Werbetreibende im Onlinemarketing von Buchung und Auslieferung in Echtzeit, Werbemitteln, die sich je nach Umfeld und Betrachter automatisch optimieren, und einem praktisch grenzenlosen Inventar.Weiterlesen