2, rue Thalberg
1201 Geneva, ch
+49 (89) 211871-43
New marketing tools make it easier than ever to reach consumers in China
- With over 450 million annual active buyers on our China retail marketplaces and many more throughout our ecosystem, Alibaba real-time data can transform the way brands do marketing
- Uni Marketing provides a suite of data-powered marketing tools including Brand Databank, Brand Hub, Uni Desk and Uni Strategy
Cracking the Chinese market has just become easier thanks to new marketing tools revealed today at Lions Innovation, part of the annual Cannes Lions festival, by global e-commerce giant Alibaba Group. Live data from the world's biggest consumer class - Chinese consumers - can now be analysed in detail by businesses through Alibaba's Uni Marketing system. The information can be used to not only learn about customers, but segment them, enabling more relevant and continuous consumer connection and engagement.
Alibaba's Uni Marketing framework is a complete product portfolio powered by a robust infrastructure that enables brands to have control of end-to-end brand building. The unique set of marketing tools are built on Alibaba's ability to capture and analyse live data from across its vast ecosystem, and transfer it into structures that enable brands to explore the behavioral patterns of Chinese consumers. In turn, brands can use this data to power new, more targeted and effective brand building activities based on real-time data.
Chris Tung, Chief Marketing Officer at Alibaba Group, says "Uni Marketing differentiates itself from other marketing tools by using the entire Alibaba ecosystem to inform businesses about their consumers, allowing them to target more effectively. By combining its massive data assets, businesses can identify, segment and build tailored content for the best results. By revolutionising data-driven marketing, Alibaba is evolving into a more strategic and sustainable brand-building platform."
The framework is made up of four key parts:
1. Brand Databank: underpinning the entire framework, it turns consumer data into actionable insights by aggregating the information, analysing it and making it accessible to brands. It is also fully integrated with the rest of the Uni Marketing applications.
2. Uni Strategy: enables brands to effectively segment consumers across a myriad of touchpoints and through various channels to provide a complete picture of consumer behavior
3. Uni Communication: a media planning and ad-serving tool which takes information from across leading online Chinese media and feeds it back into the databank, allowing media agencies to support brands and improve marketing capabilities
4. Uni Operation: brands can create and deliver personalised content and manage consumer relationships effectively across a range of touchpoints
Uni Marketing will transform the way businesses do marketing and help to address critical challenges around customer targeting, relevant communication and return on investment. Brand relationships will change, with consumers becoming more aware and more interested, which will transform into purchase and ultimately, loyalty.
The 2017 edition of Lions Innovation is supported by Alibaba Group for the first time. Alibaba Chief Marketing Officer Chris Tung will be presenting a keynote entitled 'New Marketer Experience: Exploiting the Power of Data' on 19th June from 11.00-11.45.
On June 22nd at 12.00-12.45 Chris will be discussing 'What Happens When Hollywood Meets Silicon Valley?' with Academy Awards producer David Hill. Both events will be on the Innovation Stage at Lions Innovation.
The Alibaba Uni Marketing booth is located at the center of Lions Innovation, part of Cannes Lions, in Palais II from 17 - 24 June 2017 at the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès,1 Boulevard de la Croisette, Cannes, France.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.