Advantest Issues Call for Papers for VOICE 2014 Technical Program
Advantest Developer Conference expands to two locations in May 2014: Silicon Valley, California and Austin, Texas
The 2014 conference will return to California's Silicon Valley from May 12-13, moving to the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara with an additional workshop day on May 14 at Advantest's San Jose office. In addition, VOICE 2014 will expand to include a conference program in Austin, Texas from May 15-16. VOICE 2014 will also feature a new name
- the Advantest Developer Conference -
reflecting the innovative influence that VOICE attendees have on the industry by writing the apps and developing advancements.
"The VOICE Developer Conference has grown in size and quality over the years," said Toby McPheeters, senior principal test engineer at Broadcom Corporation and chairperson of the VOICE 2014 Steering Committee. "In 2014, we will have two locations where developers, users, and third parties can share their Advantest experiences, best practices, and innovative 'next practices' for all aspects of semiconductor testing. Attendees will be able to continue their learning, sharing and networking opportunities at the conference."
Each year, VOICE attracts hundreds of attendees from leading integrated device manufacturers (IDMs), foundries, fabless semiconductor companies and outsource assembly and test (OSAT) houses.
The VOICE 2014 call for papers will be focused on seven technology tracks covering:
- Device Specific Testing: Techniques for testing MPUs, MCUs, ASICs, Automotive, CMOS imaging, Sensors, PMICs, memory, multi-chip packages, stacked die, and more
- New Hardware or Software: Solutions utilizing the latest hardware or software features
- Test Methodologies: Techniques for testing DC, RF, security, Mixed Signal, or High Speed Digital devices
- System Level Test: Protocol Aware, Memory Emulation, PRBS, SmartLoop, and more
- Reducing Time-To-Market: DFT, data simulation/cyclization, automatic test program generation, and more
- Improving Throughput: Test time, multisite efficiency, concurrent test, and more
- Production Test Cell: Tester/handler integration, hardware design, software solutions, data analysis or adaptive test techniques
Test developers can submit their abstracts to be presented at either the Santa Clara or Austin locations, or both. To respond to the call for papers and for more paper ideas, go to www.advantest.com/voice. All submissions must be received by November 22, 2013, and accepted presenters will be notified by mid-January 2014.
Advantest Europe GmbH
A world-class technology company, Advantest is the leading producer of automatic test equipment (ATE) for the semiconductor industry and a premier manufacturer of measuring instruments. Its leading-edge products are integrated into the most advanced semiconductor production lines in the world. The company also focuses on R&D for emerging markets that benefit from advancements in nanotech and terahertz technologies, and has introduced multi-vision metrology scanning electron microscopes essential to photo mask manufacturing, and 3D imaging analysis tools to the pharmaceutical and transportation industries. Founded in Tokyo in 1954, Advantest established its first subsidiary in 1982, in the USA, and now has subsidiaries worldwide. More information is available at www.advantest.de.