50259 Pulheim, de
+886 (2) 2999-9000 Ext.152
Acrosser Launches New ISA Half-Size CPU Board with Legacy ISA Supporting
Legacy ISA Supporting
AR-B8172 has legacy PC/104 interface that through ISA Bus by Vortex86DX. It doesn't need a bridge chip to transfer PCI signal to ISA signal. It has good compatibility with the older carrier board, motion card or IO card. By true ISA supporting, it can replace the older or phased-out CPU platform like Ali or STPC. Those CPU are hard to buy and the cost is raised. AR-B8172 will be a nice alternative platform to develop.
Low Power Consumption Solution
AR-B8172 is equipped with Vortex86DX is a low power consumption platform. Vortex86DX's power consumption is 2~3 Watts and the total power consumption of AR-B8172 under full-loading near 6 Watts. AR-B8172 also offers VGA output, two serial ports and four USB for basic IO requirement. AR-B8172 will be an ideal solution for embedded application which need lower CPU performance and less IO in harsh environment.
The following is features and specifications for AR-B8172:
- CPU: Onboard DM&P Vortex86DX 800MHz
- Memory: Onboard 256MB DDR2 SDRAM
- Storage: 1 x IDE, 1 x CF, 1 x FDD
- Display: 1 x VGA
- Networking: 1 x 10/100 LAN
- USB: 4 x USB2.0 (4 x pin header)
- Serial: 1 x RS/232 (DB9), 1 x RS-232/422/485 (Pin header)
- Power: 12V single voltage input.
- Dimension: 185mm x 122mm (7.29" x 4.81")
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 140 deg. F (0 to 60 deg. C)
- Operating System Support: Linux, Windows XP, DOS
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.