40878 Ratingen, de
+33 (0)6 82 66 06 04
ACOME - European leader in FTTH technologies & Creator of PACe® technology: Permanent fibre access
The group provides its customers - internet access providers, incumbent operators, local authorities and installation contractors- with innovative FTTH solutions for super-fast broadband access networks.
The PACe® (Permanent Access Cabling) technology developed and patented by ACOME allows the extraction and splicing of optical fibres at any point on the cable, and therefore at any location on the network.
PACe® technology guarantees permanent access to the fibre, thus providing the ideal solution for evolving subscriber connection needs. PACe® technology helps save time by facilitating access to every fibre across the network, increasing network flexibility and lowering deployment costs and installation times.
The ACOME range encompasses all access network passive components: cables, connectivity products, cords, pre-connectorised cables, modules, couplers, optical terminal points, connectors, pigtails and patchcords. These components are coordinated to create integrated solutions, optimising deployment costs and installation times.
ACOME can offer a large range of solutions to facilitate FTTH deployment :
- City PACe® (NEW in 2013) : solutions for FTTH deployment for medium to high density areas
City PACe® solution guarantees the extraction and the splitting of fibers in any point of the underground network. It thus allows to ensure an optimal deployment of the fiber network by an evolutionary solution of connection of the new subscribers.
- Profits between 10 and 25% on the costs of the material and the installation (according to the configurations)
- Easy integration in existing civil engineering or direct buried
- An evolutionary solution and quick connection of the new subscribers
- Home PACe® In/Out : solution for cabling buildings
Home PACe is a simple and economical way to bring optical fiber inside buildings. A patented ACOME concept based on permanent accessibility. Home PACe® is a range of permanent access cables from 12 up to 288 fibers for buildings. The solution consists in pre-terminated distribution cables, floor connection boxes, pre-terminated customer cables and optical wall outlets.
- G.657 single mode fiber with very small bending radius.
- Easy handling thanks to compact tube or 900μm mono fiber technologies.
- Floor connection boxes that permit safe and easy derivation of up to 24 fibres from the main distribution cable.
- The ability to add extra floor connection boxes according to customer demand.
- Fast, easy installation thanks to simplified cable system.
- Façade PACe® : solution for FTTH deployment on the façade
The Façade PACe® ACOME range using MCP subunits (micro «pushable» low-friction coefficient modules) has been designed for providing a solution for FTTH deployment on façades. The cable is protected by a LSOH sheath, resisting to fire according to EN 50290-2-27. The design of the products of this range provides with a rather economic and technical efficient solution for this type of installation.
- It allows permanent access for a mid span fiber collection without splicing.
- It can be installed also in cableways or rising column.
- Thanks to the low friction coefficient of the modules and their mechanical properties (pulling strength of each module: 20 N), the modules can be easily extracted till 20 m and then push in a LSOH microduct till the connection in subscriber’s premises.
- Aerial solution : for rural and residential areas
Designed for FTTH deployment in rural and residential areas, the aerial solution consists in aerial cables from 1 up to 144 fibers, drop cables, fixation for aerial cables, pole distribution boxes and optical wall outlets.
- Aerial cables for span up to 70 meters.
- Easy access in/outdoor aerial drop cables.
- Quick and convenient pole installation using pre-connectorized aerial drop cables.
- Complete system including all aerial accessories and customer connection materials.
- Eelnet : blown micro cable solution for easy access network
Eelnet is a range of blown micro cables from 1 up to 144 fibers designed for deployment of FTTH through microduct infrastructure.
- Optimal installation performance.
- Qualified by main blowing equipment manufacturers.
- Lower civil engineering costs thanks to buried microducts.
- Gradual cable deployment upon request, once the microduct infrastructure installed.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.