LabVIEW 2012 Accelerates Success and Improves the Scalability of Measurement and Control Systems
- Provides recommended application architectures designed to save time, ensure scalability and lower maintenance costs
- Includes stability improvements and environment enhancements derived directly from customer feedback designed to increase productivity
- Supports a large portfolio of new hardware products showcasing commitment to expanding platform capabilities and enabling cutting-edge systems
National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) today introduced NI LabVIEW 2012, the latest version of the industry-leading system design software for engineers and scientists. Users gain ready-to-run starting points for a breadth of LabVIEW applications and access to new training options that help improve the quality of their systems. These new features demonstrate NI's ongoing commitment to provide a platform that accelerates the success of any measurement or control system and ensures that users can innovate with confidence.
"Building a system fast is important, but it's equally important to build it right - that means using solid architectures and proven development practices," said Dr. James Truchard, NI president, CEO and co-founder. "New features and resources in LabVIEW 2012 promote training and drive development practices to help our customers deliver high-performance and high-quality systems in less time, thereby minimizing development and maintenance costs."
LabVIEW 2012 Features
- Templates and sample projects
- Self-paced online training
- Improved stability
- New tools for high-performance analysis and advanced image processing
- Productivity enhancements powered by the user community
- Mobile apps for display and control on an iPad
Learn more by viewing these additional resources:
- LabVIEW 2012 Product Page: http://ni.com/...
- Case Study: http://sine.ni.com/...
- White Paper: http://zone.ni.com/...
- Video: http://zone.ni.com/...
About National Instruments Germany GmbH
Since 1976, National Instruments (www.ni.com) has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI's graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company's long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
You might also be interested in
- 22.05.2013 - Weeks of Webcasts 2013: Mit NI LabVIEW erfolgreich messen und prüfen!
- 22.05.2013 - Neue Software vereinfacht Datenloggen mit der NI-CompactDAQ-Plattform für Strukturtest- und -überwachungsanwendungen
- 25.04.2013 - National Instruments auch im Jahr 2013 wieder einer der besten Arbeitgeber