Renesas Electronics invites you to a special press session at IBC 2010
RAI Center in Amsterdam, 13 September
Come and talk to us to find out why.
What you can find out about:
- Renesas Electronics SoC business plan and strategy
- Renesas Electronics new R-One SoC platform - what it is, who it's for, and how it benefits customers
- EMMA products (Enhanced Multi-Media Architecture, Renesas Electronics' family of integrated, low power SoC devices for digital TV, STBs, and DVD / Bluray(TM) players and recorders). We'll be giving you news on current and future EMMA devices and their target markets, as well as an overview of our ongoing investment in this area.
Who you can talk to:
- Rob Green, President and CEO, Renesas Electronics Europe
- Daniel Tannière, Head of the Consumer and Communication Group, Renesas Electronics Europe
- Masao Hirasawa, Associate General Manager, Home Multimedia SoC Business Division, Renesas Electronics
When: 13 September 2010, 1:00 pm
Where: Hall 1 / Stand F56
Please book your participation in the press session with Renesas by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +49 (0)89 99 38 87-34.
Please let us know whether you can participate and what your particular areas of interest are.