- Press release BoxID 454300
NightSHADE - the dedicated in vivo plant imager
For applications such as monitoring gene expression and circadian rhythm with reporter genes e.g. GFP or luciferase, observation of plant growth, examination of stress tolerance, measuring of delayed fluorescence, biophoton imaging and drug screening the NightSHADE offers unique features for plant research.
- Deep cooled slow scan CCD camera with high sensitivity
- LED-based plant illumination with daylight simulation
- Top and side-view imaging
- x-y table and rotating table for 360° viewing
- Condensation removal
- Imaging of up to 9 plates at once
NightSHADE is equipped with a highly sensitive 1 Mpixel slow scan CCD camera cooled to an absolute temperature of -70 °C. This insures lowest background and highest sensitivity even when very long exposure times are required.
Various accessories like filters, transilluminators or the mobile workstation are available. With the certified testplate you can check easily the performance.
Visit us at the Biotechnica Hall 9, stand E02
About BERTHOLD TECHNOLOGIES GmbH & Co. KG
Berthold Technologies, a family driven company with its headquarters in Bad Wildbad, Germany, has been providing bioanalytical instruments to the research and the diagnostic market for more than 60 years. The company is offering innovative products through a worldwide network of subsidiaries and distributors to customers in academic and pharmaceutical research as well as clinical diagnostics.
Please visit our homepage for more information: http://www.berthold.com/bio or contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in
- 05.07.2012 - Berthold Launches TriStar² Microplate Reader
- 10.10.2011 - TriStar2 - the new and improved multimode plate reader
- 10.10.2011 - Lumat3 -The Golden Standard of Tube Luminometers