Wireless Internet with 300N!
Sweex presents a new line of Wireless LAN 300 Mbps products, consisting of a Broadband Router, Cardbus adapter, PCI Card and USB 2.0 adapter
- Sweex Wireless Broadband Router 300 Mbps (LW310)
- Sweex Wireless LAN Cardbus adapter 300 Mbps (LW311)
- Sweex Wireless LAN PCI Card 300 Mbps (LW312)
- Sweex Wireless LAN USB 2.0 adapter 300 Mbps (LW313)
This line of 300 Mbps products allows users to set up a secured wireless network benefiting from superior data transfer speeds of up to 300 Mbps and extended range connectivity. Sharing audio and video files, along with sharing broadband connections, becomes virtually child's play. Integrated WMM technology (WiFi MultiMedia) allows multiple users to run simultaneous streams or network tasks for multiple users within a single network.
Thanks to the integrated WPS technology (WiFi Protected Setup), setting up a secured wireless connection with your PC or notebook has never been easier! The wireless connection is created with the push of a button, while the WPA security already present in the router is transferred automatically.
These 300N products are all Windows Vista- and Wifi Certified and supplied with a free 90-day trial version of AVG Internet Security 8.0. AVG not only protects computers against viruses but phishing, web exploits, spam, and spyware are also kept under control. Safely download and share photos, music, and software, surf the web, play your favourite games or do your banking online without any worries!
For more information:
- Sweex Wireless Broadband Router 300 Mbps (LW310) - http://www.sweex.com/LW310
- Sweex Wireless LAN Cardbus adapter 300 Mbps (LW311) - http://www.sweex.com/LW311
- Sweex Wireless LAN PCI Card 300 Mbps (LW312) - http://www.sweex.com/LW312
- Sweex Wireless LAN USB 2.0 adapter 300 Mbps (LW313) - http://www.sweex.com/LW313
About Sweex Europe BV
Sweex Europe BV (sweex.com) is a manufacturer of computer-related products and consumer electronics and a mature player in the European market. By focusing on the possible applications, the Sweex product range focuses on benefits for the user rather than the technology and offers a wide range of affordable quality-driven products with excellent margin opportunities, proper support and clear warranty conditions. Sweex employees serve customers throughout 45 European countries from its head office in Delft (the Netherlands) and a growing number of local offices.