The Organic Electronics Association (OE-A) partners with Messe Frankfurt Ausstellungen GmbH to provide the premier conference and trade event for this innovative technology field
LOPE-C 2009 is THE premier International Organic and Printed Electronics Conference and Exhibition!
LOPE-C is industry-driven and guided Come see and hear the most recent developments from this dynamic and innovative field!
This convention addresses executives, managers and creative experts in
- Business and product development
- Financing and venture capital
- Research and development divisions
- Science looking for customers, partners as well as new applications and business opportunities.
A choice of topics:
- Materials (e.g. organic, inorganic, carbon and nano materials, semiconductors, conductors, dielectrics, substrates)
- Devices (OTFT, circuitry, OLED, EL, batteries, memory, photovoltaics, etc.)
- Processes (e.g. printing and other large area mass patterning techniques)
Equipment (printing machines, vacuum deposition, patterning, test & measurement, assembly and others)
- Production (e.g. roll-to-roll, in-line)
- Applications (smart objects, flexible displays, lighting, photovoltaics, RFID, consumer electronics, sensors, smart textiles, etc.)
- End-Users (packaging, logistics, consumer electronics, brand owner, pharmaceutical and medical, transportation, etc.)
- Services (R&D services, venture capital, prototyping and others)
Join us from June 23-25, 2009 at the Congress Center, Messe Frankfurt, Germany!
About the Organic Electronics Association (OE-A)
The Organic Electronics Association (OE-A) is a working group within the German Engineering Federation (VDMA). It was founded in December 2004. OE-A is the key international industry association for organic and printed electronics and represents the whole value chain of this emerging industry. Our members are leading international companies and institutions, ranging from component and material suppliers, equipment and tool suppliers, producers/system integrators and end-users to R&D institutes. More than 100 companies from Europe, the US and Asia are working together to promote the establishment of a competitive production infrastructure for organic and printed electronics. The vision of the OE-A is to build a bridge between science, technology and application. The activities of the OE-A include education, networking opportunities, strategic market understanding, roadmap for organic and printed electronics, quality control and measurement, applications and the exchange of ideas to unite the entire industry. To improve service for the members in North America, OE-A opened an office in the US in September 2008.
For further information on OE-A member companies, member benefits, becoming a member, etc please visit the OE-A Website.
Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH
Messe Frankfurt Ausstellungen GmbH (MFA) has a highly experienced team of international and national show organizers with competence in all areas and the full backing of the parent company. MFA was established in Wiesbaden as a 100% subsidiary of Messe Frankfurt Exhibitions GmbH. Their aim is to establish young, innovative and high-quality special interest events. MFA have been organizing MEDIA-TECH events since their inception in 2002.