- Press release BoxID 480057
Print Buyer University 2012 Will Take Place from July 16 to 20 in Heidelberg
- The world's leading seminar program for the management of international print projects
- Developing a professional print buying strategy and ensuring consistent print quality
- Designed for advertising agencies, publishing companies, manufacturers and government agencies
The challenge for print buyers is to manage print jobs efficiently through procurement and production while guaranteeing consistent quality and on-time in-budget completion. This requires specialised expertise. The Print Buyer University held by Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG delivers this know-how over five days, with six live-demos and twelve speakers.
The seminar program offers the expertise for strategic print buying and consistent quality control. Participants save time and cost for their print management projects. The intensive seminar is designed for marketing, purchasing and production professionals in advertising agencies, publishing companies, brand suppliers and manufacturers as well as government agencies.
Participants of the Print Buyer University will:
- be guided in applying international standards to job specifications and in selecting providers
- learn to evaluate print quality on an objective basis which enables them to make "press pass" decisions with confidence
- learn the most effective way to work together with their print suppliers to achieve repeatable quality and consistent results
- become acquainted with efficient production processes and the latest applications firsthand
- learn how to develop their individual print buying strategy
- be certified as "Print Media Advisor".
The study contents will be imparted by specialists such as Florian Süßl (Prepress manager in a leading German corporate design agency), Rainer Thöny (Former Purchasing Group Manager "Printed Materials WE" at "Procter & Gamble") and various experts from Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG.
Group sizes are limited to enable participants to study efficiently. Following successful completion of the course, participants receive a "Print Media Advisor" certificate, certifying their proficiency in managing complex print projects at a national and international level.
The Print Buyer University will take place at the Print Media Academy in Heidelberg from July 16 to 20, 2012 at the price of 2,250 EUR plus VAT. The seminar will be held in English. The detailed schedule is available at www.print-media-academy.com/print_buyer_university .
You might also be interested in
Gummiteile, die in ein Fahrzeug eingebaut werden, müssen speziellen Anforderungen gerecht werden. Die Eigenschaften dieser Teile werden über spezielle Prüfungen...
Birte Nicolai stellt sofort klar: "Der Arbeitsanteil ist groß." Doch die Professorin für Lebensmitteltechnologie an der Fachhochschule Flensburg schiebt direkt hinterher:...