Marking the FINAT 2012 Meeting Agenda
Join the labelling community networking opportunities now
A fully packed agenda 2012
- FINAT Technical Seminar: 'Self-adhesive labels and their future versus alternative technologies - evolution or extinction' On March 7-9 at Hotel Fira Palace Barcelona (Spain). This 1,5 day event (with simultaneous translation in Spanish, German, French and Italian) is designed to give an update on the latest status with regards to legislation, materials science, converting technology as well as application requirements and is targeted at all levels of the technical community from R&D or production to technical directors & executives.
- YMC (Young Managers Club) Seminar: 'How to effectively communicate innovations to customers'. On March 9th during the FINAT Technical Seminar.
- FINAT Annual Congress 2012: 'Sustainable labelling - now is your chance'. On June 6-9 at Hilton Hotel Athens, Greece. A two days' event to inform and educate delegates on a broad range of topics with focus on the industry's priority on sustainability.
- FINAT Awards 2012: Awards ceremony In conjunction with the FINAT Annual Congress. Label printers can start preparing their entries. Deadlines to enter is set for March 9, 2012. Click here to access the information on new guidelines and the entry form.
- YMC World Congress 2012: 'Young Managers, let's challenge the future!' On November 28-31 at Westin Hotel Berlin, Germany. Organized by FINAT's YMC in collaboration with colleague associations from all over the world. This is the first global Young Managers Congress for the label industry.
FINAT, founded in Paris in 1958 with headquarters in The Hague (The Netherlands), is the worldwide association for manufacturers of self-adhesive labels and related products and services. With 600 members in over 50 countries around the world, FINAT has much to offer to label converters and all suppliers to the labeling industry in terms of information exchange and the opportunity to network internationally. www.finat.com