Xpertdoc unveils product suite for Automating the Production of Documents
Reporting 2.0 scenarios for Microsoft Word
The suite supports the full range of Reporting 2.0 scenarios, making it easier than ever for everyone from IT pros to Business Analysts to participate in the design, production and automation of compelling business documents:
- Xpertdoc Studio, a Microsoft Word 2007 add-in to design dazzling automated templates.
- Xpertdoc Production, a suite of tools to generate Word documents from any system, including server where Word is not installed.
- Xpertdoc Post-Production Server which converts Word documents to PDF, XPS, RTF, etc. Prints, faxes, emails and routes documents. Refreshes Word fields and table of contents. Indexes and tags pages, inserts meta-data content and 2-D bar codes, assembles and merges together multiple documents.
- Xpertdoc Easy Documents, a tool enabling end-users to quickly create letters and documents using either an easy question-and-answers interface or by importing data from an Excel file. Easy to use even for individuals with no training/experience in using Microsoft Word. Ensures compliance to internal procedures and external regulations. Protects the intellectual property of content (template) providers such as lawyers and professionals, opening up interesting and innovative monetizing opportunities for them.
- Xpertdoc Legal Comparator, a tool for generating documents from standardized wordings and for comparing different versions of documents.
Xpertdoc is a Canadian software development company specializing in advanced reporting solutions based on Microsoft technology. Their solutions are widely used by companies like Objectif Lune, Adnetis, Investfolio and many others.
About Bridge Incubation Group BV
The Bridge Incubation Group B.V. (Bridge) incubates software companies within the EMEA market. Bridge delivers services in the areas of business planning, channel development and optimization, sales and marketing and venture funding. The Bridge Group was found in 2007 by Johan Pellicaan, former Director at Microsoft and Managing Director International of ProClarity Corporation.
The fast growing ISV portfolio exists of
- DigiLink Limited (Microsoft Office SharePoint Server productivity and optimization solutions),
- Orange Peel (Financial and HR Planning solutions for Microsoft PerformancePoint Server),
- Qdabra Software (Enterprise design and easy management for Microsoft InfoPath),
- Transpara (24/7 Real-time composite KPI solutions for operational data, being informed anytime, anywhere) and
- Xpertdoc (creating dazzling Word based reports and other automated and personalized documents).